Request - Krol The Blade

JamesE

Hi All

New here, I hope im in the correct forum for this question, I am looking for some help in creating a profile under Grinder for only farming Krol the Blade in Dread Wastes.

Basically looking for something that will hover in the area of Krol and when it detects Krol's spawn, it'll fly down and dot/ kill krol and loot. Then fly back to original hovering spot. 

Is anyone able to assist me in creating  a profile for this?

THanks

I can look into that.

Can you give me the coordinates of Krol and the coordinates where you want to wait for him. You can use the WRobot Development Tools and use the Me / Target Position button.

Then please post the Vector part.

Not sure if you need specific spawn location x and y coordinates as the general area which Krol The Blade can spawn in is quite small. But they are below:

Krol The Blade NPC ID: 50356

Spawn Locations taken from wowheads map:

74.0, 20.8
74.0, 20.4
73.2, 20.4
73.0, 22.2
73.6, 23.4
73.6, 23.6

Hover position obtained from the Me/ Target Position via Development Tools:

Map name MPQ: HawaiiMainLand

My Position: 621.9698, 2212.108, 331.0897, "Flying"
My Position Vector: new Vector3(621.9698, 2212.108, 331.0897, "Flying")
My Position XML: <Vector3 X="621.9698" Y="2212.108" Z="331.0897" Type="Flying" />
My Rotation: 0

Class: Druid

Method of Flight: Flight Form

Loot item: Elixir of Ancient Knowledge (Item ID: 86574)

Note: I am using NPCScan, so not sure if that affects anything

Alright thank you I'll give it a go and post back if successful

I presume this could be used in conjunction with the battlegrounder and having this set in options to due when in queue?

Supersufer - you wouldn't be able to assist with another query I may have?

Link to forum post:

i think the creation of that profile would be too time intensive for me at the moment. i have multiple other projects i want to finish first. the krol profile was pretty easy to create so it was no problem but this one would take some time because of the different garrison level meshes, pet battle logic et cetera. maybe somebody else has the time to give it a try.

Edited by supersurfer

Supersufer - you wouldn't be able to assist with another query I may have?

Link to forum post:

Supersurfer

The script works well - thank you for this much appreciated.

A tweak if I may, do you know where I can edit the first initial attack to be "moonfire" on Krol?

i think the creation of that profile would be too time intensive for me at the moment. i have multiple other projects i want to finish first. the krol profile was pretty easy to create so it was no problem but this one would take some time because of the different garrison level meshes, pet battle logic et cetera. maybe somebody else has the time to give it a try.

Not a problem thanks for letting me know - if by any chance no one has solved it yet and you get some free time in the future it'd be great if you could look into it.

• 1 year later...