Vendor

kilimich

• 3 months later...
On 7/8/2016 at 2:58 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, use action "totown".

does this mean that i can use any other mount while grinding and when i want to repair and sell greens (have option ticked to use mamooth for repair) that he will mount mamooth and repair/sell items and go back to other mount ? with this totown action i mean 

5 minutes ago, Sophie_ said:

Go to advanced general settings, Vendor (Selling or Buying) section and click on "use traveler's tundra mammoth" and "selling" like this
4831575ec6.png

yeah i did that , its just i am not sure at what point he will mount it and sell all my greens and repair. since atm i still have greens in my bags

Just now, Sophie_ said:

I only activated selling gray items, and the bot sell them when i have two slots remaining
See the "min free bag slots" in advanced settings

aha i understand , all good , just didnt know if i must use mamoth all the time as mount or it can be some other so only when he chooses to repair he will mount mamoth.

Nope, you can use another mount (i use sky golem) and the, when you'll get X slots remaining in bags then the bot will switch to mammoth, sell grey/green (or whatever you selected :) ) items and switch back to your normal mount