Wrotation Auto Attack Delay

Hello,

I m looking for a solution to an advanced problem.

1 - a condition checking if auto attack is toggled on or off in fight class editor

2- how to use /startattack with some conditions in fight class editor

3-  Else way to solve the scenario below

i dont know how to use Lua or scripts very well so if u could just give the solution would be much appreciated

Here is the scenario;

- Lets say I have 2 Abilitles in my Rotation, ability1 and ability2

- I have 5 mobs in front of me, and im a Melee Class,

- When i target a mob with "TAB", if the conditons are met, bot casts ability1 or ability2 accordingly, no problem there

- But when ability1 or ability2 conditons are not met, (lets say they are in cooldown or whatever), and one mob died and i TAB other one of 4

My Char will sit there without auto attack till one of my abilities available again (after that it will autoattack itself)

This makes a huge dps loss for melee classes which some are depended on melee attack procs

I know when u right click it will start auto attack but still with swapping after death mobs, makes u loose time and dps, and mouse usage

I tried 2 ways to solve it and failed to implement;

1)Use Spell Auto Attack

added Auto Attack on Rotation from fight editor

conditions  if hostile near and if me in combat, it works but it keeps toggle it off and on like spamming it,

coulndt find a way to check if auto attack is on or off

2)  /startattack

dont know how to use it really

can solve the problem with conditions in fight class editor

haven't looked so much into the bot yet, buuut if you set the refesh time to something more than 25, like 1000 then it should take 1 sec before it hit the button again - don't belive its optinal at all but give it a shot - but ofc it would slow ALL the stuff in the pofile

4 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

haven't looked so much into the bot yet, buuut if you set the refesh time to something more than 25, like 1000 then it should take 1 sec before it hit the button again - don't belive its optinal at all but give it a shot - but ofc it would slow ALL the stuff in the pofile

hitting button is not the problem, if bot cant cast anyting for a reason, it wont toggle on Auto Attack,

thats what im trying to solve,

tried macros for that part but even if u get it spam /startattack, u cant put a condition on it like "target distance", end up ninja pulling everymob around u

• 1 month later...