Product (bot) sample project (developer only)

Droidz

• 2 months later...

I

"NpcScan" API has changed since

I used the official libary wManager of the updated bot. The property is not avaible.

There are no images in this project as far i know.

"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\path.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 12    
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\open.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 19    
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\save.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 29    
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\map.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 39    
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\path.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 94    
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\clear.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 109
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\Npc.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 120
"C:\rStyle;Component\Resources\others.png" Grinder ..\Grinder\Profile\ProfileMakerWindow.xaml    line 131

Those images are embeded into the rStyle dll. Works fine for me and i just had to change the NpcScan line to compile successfully. NpcScan has changed in the current version of the dll.

Offtopic: Are you able to work with WPF?

Offtopic: Are you able to work with WPF?

Of course, my profession is software developer with wpf, forms, c# and any sql developement. I work with it every day at work.

Those images are embeded into the rStyle dll. Works fine for me and i just had to change the NpcScan line to compile successfully. NpcScan has changed in the current version of the dll.

I try to fix it later at home,

• 11 months later...