Is dungeon boss dead

BetterSister

(UnitHealth("target")==0) or direct with UnitIsDead

or, in a quester profile:

(wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString("local _, _, numCriteria = C_Scenario.GetStepInfo(); if not numCriteria or numCriteria == 0  then completedObj = 'true'; return; end; local critID; _, _, completedObj,_,_,_,_,_,critID = C_Scenario.GetCriteriaInfo(4); if critID ~= 24921 then completedObj = 'true'; end;", "completedObj").ToLower() == "true")

(You have o change the (4) in GetCriteriaInfo and the 24921 to the critID of your dungeon

Droidz made a dungeon sample- 

check this <iscomplete> condition

return (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString("local _, _, numCriteria = C_Scenario.GetStepInfo(); if not numCriteria or numCriteria == 0  then completedObj = 'true'; return; end; local critID; _, _, completedObj,_,_,_,_,_,critID = C_Scenario.GetCriteriaInfo(1); ", "completedObj").ToLower() == "true");

C_Scenario.GetCriteriaInfo(1)  <<<  change the number depending on what number the boss is on the list.  I'M surprised you got botanica to work without that string...

4 minutes ago, eeny said:

Droidz made a dungeon sample- 

check this <iscomplete> condition

return (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.LuaDoString("local _, _, numCriteria = C_Scenario.GetStepInfo(); if not numCriteria or numCriteria == 0  then completedObj = 'true'; return; end; local critID; _, _, completedObj,_,_,_,_,_,critID = C_Scenario.GetCriteriaInfo(1); ", "completedObj").ToLower() == "true");

C_Scenario.GetCriteriaInfo(1)  <<<  change the number depending on what number the boss is on the list.  I'M surprised you got botanica to work without that string...

i made botanica compatible with WOTLK so i didn't want to use it