Fight Class Tutorial Video

eeny

Great guide!

You forgot to set charge usable outside of combat and only when 8-15yd away from target :wink:

Also Execute needs some extra rage to be used that's why you should put execute used only with 50+ rage. Sametime i would set mortar strike not usable with under 20%hp

If you want to pull spell names right from game client easily just go on bot interface tools -> fight class editor so it is hooked into client

And some other stuff like that :biggrin:

40 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Great guide!

You forgot to set charge usable outside of combat and only when 8-15yd away from target :wink:

Also Execute needs some extra rage to be used that's why you should put execute used only with 50+ rage. Sametime i would set mortar strike not usable with under 20%hp

If you want to pull spell names right from game client easily just go on bot interface tools -> fight class editor so it is hooked into client

And some other stuff like that :biggrin:

i said a quick tutorial.. All that would be a 3 hour masterclass

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the video but i got a dumb question, if you set the spell as "aoe", will it use it when you have 2+ monsters on you or it will just use it when it's available?

edit: Also, i did not find anything about a condition for multi target, for example, i want to use multishot when i have couple of monsters on me, is that possible?

47 minutes ago, sow said:

Thanks for the video but i got a dumb question, if you set the spell as "aoe", will it use it when you have 2+ monsters on you or it will just use it when it's available?

edit: Also, i did not find anything about a condition for multi target, for example, i want to use multishot when i have couple of monsters on me, is that possible?

It wont automatically do it- you would need to set a spell condition for the AOE spell.

You would need to add a condition of "hostile unit near" for units near you, and "hostile units near target" for your targe on that AOE spell.  you can define the range considered to be "near"  and the amount of mobs needed within that range in the condition into tab of the spell.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...