Frost Mage help!

Is it not casting either of them? or just Flurry and not Ice Lance? I've been working on a Frost Mage PVE at the moment. I don't feel it's ready for release yet though.

Did you try using ("Spell Name") instead of (Spell Id)? I used the Spell name method for both and SpellManager.IsSpellOverlayed("Flurry"). With ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack(44544) >= 2 It will only cast it when it's at 2 stacks. It won't cast it twice in a row. Just one cast.

4 hours ago, Zan said:

Did you try using ("Spell Name") instead of (Spell Id)? I used the Spell name method for both and SpellManager.IsSpellOverlayed("Flurry"). With ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack(44544) >= 2 It will only cast it when it's at 2 stacks. It won't cast it twice in a row. Just one cast.

Sorry -- I don't understand what you mean .. Don't suppose you could show an example of a full line? I tend to script by route.

You have:

new SpellState("Ice Lance", 6, context => FrostmagePvESettings.CurrentSetting.IceLance && wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack(44544) >= 2, false, true, false, false, true, true, true, true, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, wManager.Wow.Helpers.FightClassCreator.YesNoAuto.Auto, "", "none", true, true, false),

Try:

new SpellState("Ice Lance", 6, context => FrostmagePvESettings.CurrentSetting.IceLance && ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack("Fingers of Frost") >= 2, false, true, false, false, true, true, true, true, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, wManager.Wow.Helpers.FightClassCreator.YesNoAuto.Auto, "", "none", true, true, false),

With >= 2 in the last statement you're telling the bot to ONLY cast it when Fingers of Frost's Stack is at 2 or more. Therefore when it casts Ice Lance it will go to 1 stack of Fingers of Frost and wait until it has 2 stacks to cast again. You could also try  ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Fingers of Frost") instead of ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack("Fingers of Frost") >= 2. Doing this will cast Ice Lance whenever you have the Fingers of Frost buff.

You have:

new SpellState("Flurry", 5, context => FrostmagePvESettings.CurrentSetting.Flurry && wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack(190447) >= 1, false, true, false, false, true, true, true, true, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, wManager.Wow.Helpers.FightClassCreator.YesNoAuto.Auto, "", "none", true, true, false),

Try:

new SpellState("Flurry", 5, context => FrostmagePvESettings.CurrentSetting.Flurry && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Brain Freeze") && SpellManager.IsSpellOverlayed("Flurry"), false, true, false, false, true, true, true, true, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, wManager.Wow.Helpers.FightClassCreator.YesNoAuto.Auto, "", "none", true, true, false),

IsSpellOverlayed refers to when a spell has a proc and lights up the spell on your action bar.

Thank you so very much!

Unfortunately, still not casting them, BUT! no compile errors, so we're heading in the right direction!

:)

Guess I'll have to wait till the buff bits via the editor are working once more. 

Your guys' help is super appreciated!