use heal spell instead of regeneration

camelot10

i downloaded and slightly modify ench shaman fight class from downloads.

but i cannot make it heal self when out of combat and health is low. i removed food/drink string. maded "heal surge" usage in combat = false

but still my shaman when out of combat, just stay i wait unitl hitpoints regenerates. how i can make it use spell instead food/drink ?

SHAMAN_enhancement.xml

nope.

1. put spell as food (and checkmark). work wierd. used spell once and stay till regen to full hp

2. logged on hunter, "healing surge" in food. its possible to have build-in setting support for global/per character?

• 6 months later...

I tried this and it won't heal at all no matter what I set the percentage to What am I doing wrong? How do I make the healing touch heal in the Food? I clicked not item is spell still won't heal before fighting again a few deaths later reopened bot and saved settings did it again and still won't work. Is Healing Touch the correct spelling on Druid's healing spell? I can't see what I am doing wrong. I want it to heal from 90% below. I put it to heal at 90% won't heal at all even when at 5%. I put 30% won't heal when its at 25% just regens for like five minutes then goes back to pulling. Never heals.

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up as someone with a similar issue:

I saw how to use a healing spell as opposed to food straight away and that's fine - but what I don't know is how to get it to cast more than once?

As it is, my Shaman will cast Healing Surge once, and then if he isn't full (tough fight brought him down to 40% or something), he will just stand there and wait to regen to max.

Any way to have him cast heal repeatedly until full hp?

Cheers

Thanks for the response, I've done that but that just seems to be the minimum HP that it triggers the 1 heal at?

So if I have it set at 97%, he will heal at 96 once which is enough to be full HP; but if he is at 30%, he heals once and then waits out the rest. I can change the threshold but I can't encourage him to heal as many times as necessary!