How can I use Aspect of the Turtle and then Bandage right away?

Zylo

Hi,

How can I have it cast Aspect of the Turtle and then immediately after cast BANDAGE ? The bot would need to pause while the bandage is being channeled.

Also wondering how to use ancient healing potion (I tried run macro text but it just keeps trying to spam it over and over)

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 1:30 AM, Zylo said:

Hi,

How can I have it cast Aspect of the Turtle and then immediately after cast BANDAGE ? The bot would need to pause while the bandage is being channeled.

Also wondering how to use ancient healing potion (I tried run macro text but it just keeps trying to spam it over and over)

Thank you!

I used the condition "Casting Time Left" Equal 0 for the warrior spell Bladestorm, which is also channeled, and that seemed to work. Maybe you could try that for bandage.

On 10/4/2016 at 1:30 AM, Zylo said:

Hi,

Thank you!

You should use "Not spell, is item id" for Ancient Healing Potion and set a condition for when to use it, such as only when you get below a certain health. If you do that as well as set the timer to 60000 (1 min) it shouldn't spam it. You can basically set it up the same way I did my healing necklace (see attached screenshot). Just change the ID to what it says on Wowhead for Ancient Healing Pot (127834).

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg