Ignore Gathering While I have Agro ?

Vanguard

Running a custom route and I would like to know if there is an option to ignore a node if I am being attacked (while mounted).  I am in a higher level zone and would be great if I could just keep running on my mount instead of dropping into gathering while I have a few mobs chasing me.

Thank you ! 

Looking at the current gather options im going to say its not possible unless you / someone writes a pluggin for it- however its an unusual request.

Why not just level the bot so they can fight if it has aggro near nodes?

16 hours ago, chapperz said:

You complain that the thread is not being read then complain when someone replies. What is it exactly you want?

For an advanced member, I kinda expect more.  If you read his comment, it had nothing to do with my issue.  He has a druid issue and his English is terrible.  

So before you flame ME, how about you read the entire thread?

@eeny - Thanks for the reply.  With all botting its not IF you will get banned, its when.  I hate to waste so much time leveling bot toons just to have the account banned.  If that makes sense. 

Max Near 0 doesnt seem to work for me. Not sure the distance, but the bot will just walk up to a node with a bad right on top of it.  0 Might just mean, ignore the setting all together.  Either way, no worries. 

I just figured that a setting for detecting I am combat with say 4 things chasing me, it would be better off just ignoring the node and continue running.

Thanks for the reply. 

V