Suggestion...

rickj

I usually grind on my spare computer while at work. After watching the grinder bot for quite awhile, I was thinking that there might be a few ways to make the bot look a bit more natural.

1. Scan past the set range and don't mount if there is a target just outside the scanning radius (maybe an additional 30 yards? It looks very unnatural and screams BOT! when to loot/skin a mob, mount up run 2 paces and dismount for the next kill.

2. If there is more than one mob in your range kill them all first, then skin. Maybe this could be randomized? At the very least postpone skinning if you are being attacked.

3. Random mounts. It would be nice to be able to randomize the mounts. mounting on my vendor mount every time also screams BOT!

Question: How do you make it so that your grinder profile uses you vendor/repair mounts to vendor and repair?

Thanks!

Rick

Thanks Hapi, I did not see/notice the advanced settings before. Thanks for shinning a light!

I noticed a "Mount Distance" setting in the Mounts tab. Any idea what this does? My guess would be that you mount up only if the target is greater than that distance from you?

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, rickj said:

Thanks Hapi, I did not see/notice the advanced settings before. Thanks for shinning a light!

I noticed a "Mount Distance" setting in the Mounts tab. Any idea what this does? My guess would be that you mount up only if the target is greater than that distance from you?

Thanks!

Hello, yes WRobot mount up only if target distance is greater than distance (or if it is loop path).