Help with Spells

Arkatetk

I am making a FightClass for Fury Warrior spec and what I am trying to achieve is to make it so that my Dragon Roar is ONLY casted before the use of Rampage. But the problem is Dragon Roar is a CD and Rampage is based on rage. So if I put Dragon Roar before Rampage in priority it will always be used regardless if Rampage is available. But if i make it so Dragon Roar is only used if Rampage is available causes another issue. Rampage in my rotation can only be used if I am not buffed with Enrage or if I am at a 100 rage. So it seems impossible to do this through FightClass editor.

Is there a LUA code where I can make it so that Rampage becomes available that when the bot goes to use it that it always casts Dragon Roar if it is available before casting Rampage?

18 hours ago, Arkatetk said:

I am making a FightClass for Fury Warrior spec and what I am trying to achieve is to make it so that my Dragon Roar is ONLY casted before the use of Rampage. But the problem is Dragon Roar is a CD and Rampage is based on rage. So if I put Dragon Roar before Rampage in priority it will always be used regardless if Rampage is available. But if i make it so Dragon Roar is only used if Rampage is available causes another issue. Rampage in my rotation can only be used if I am not buffed with Enrage or if I am at a 100 rage. So it seems impossible to do this through FightClass editor.

Is there a LUA code where I can make it so that Rampage becomes available that when the bot goes to use it that it always casts Dragon Roar if it is available before casting Rampage?

That doesn't seem impossible.

Dragon Roar is ONLY casted before the use of Rampage

"Is Spell Usable" ==> Rampage, need true

In case rampage is a buff, you can also check for buff instead.

Rampage in my rotation can only be used if I am not buffed with Enrage or if I am at a 100 rage.

"Buff Casted By Me" ==> Enrage = False

"Rage" ==> Equal or higher value 100

If you want to use Spell ID to verify buff you can also use C sharp code:
wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff( Spell ID )

There is also another thing with conditions...

Whenever you add a spell to the rotation, when you add conditions, they always reflect as AND.

In order to get the OR condition, you might need to add the spell twice.

As example...

Dragon Roar ==> Is Spell Usable,  Rampage, need true
Rampage ==> Buff Casted By Me, Enrage, need false
Rampage ==> Rage, Equal Or Higher, value 100