Sky golem fixed yet?

Noahjp1337

54 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, do you have try to active option "Ignore fighting during farm if in druid form" in advanced general settings tab "farming..."?

Sorry to take advantage of this thread but i do have all ignore combat options enabled but still it fights the mobs, any chance i could send you my settings file so you could help me or check if anything is overriding that options??

50 minutes ago, DDXC said:

wow finally found this "tion "Ignore fighting during farm if in druid form" in advanced general settings tab "farming"

Testing it out

Tested and it worked! Great!!

Droidz already modified the option, lol :biggrin:

fffffffffffff.png

29 minutes ago, da8ball said:

Tested and it worked! Great!!

Droidz already modified the option, lol :biggrin:

fffffffffffff.png

Now if only it would ignore the ancient mana loots and keep running, I'd be a lightning fast farmer!!! ;)

1 hour ago, DDXC said:

Works well for me too.

How do we make the bot attack the withered hungerer that spawns from Starlight Rose? They drop 6-10 star rose

Use a mount that dismounts when you loot? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, DDXC said:

Works well for me too.

How do we make the bot attack the withered hungerer that spawns from Starlight Rose? They drop 6-10 star rose

Either you attack the mobs or you don't.

Thanks for this update, I would also like to suggest an option to ignore all mobs except the withered hungerer so we dismount and kill that when it spawns for the extra roses and security. I think it looks a bit fishy when the bot ignores the spawn. Great work so far though, cheers mate.

Is it possible to make the herb profile in grinder and set it to ignore all mobs except the withered hungerer?

As far as I am aware those are the only 2 mob spawns, the other spawn is an NPC Frenzied Fox which runs around for a short time dropping foxflower on the ground that you pick up when you stand on each individual flower. Fjarnskaggl doesn't have any extra features and Aethril rank 3 gives herb nodes a chance to spawn another node when collected.

I think the code for Frenzied Fox is complicated, but is it possible to somehow trigger a sound when they spawn? That would be amazing so while we are watching the bot we can have more awareness that a frenzied fox has spawned and we should stop the bot to follow it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump, would be nice to use Sky Golem and dismount if add spawns (Withered Hungerer or Mining ones). Also I have noticed the occasional time bot will run away from recently farmed node, then run back to farmed node before continuing on with profile.