Why doesn't wRotation use everything?

koolkaracter

So I am using the fight class below, and if I am grinding or gathering it works great... it used all my attacks like runthrough and such... how ever when doing wRotation, it only seems to use my Kick, Marked for Death and my heal... any ideas?   It isn't using any offensive attacks like I had hoped.  I was hoping I could just enter a fight and boom... it kills everything for me

It's works conserative. If you are in group it attacks only, if you are being attacked or the Mob has not full health (someone attacked first). You can prevent this, if you enable stealth and Break Stealth. In this case it will attack in steals and start the normal rotation. Maybe there was also a change in 7.1  . I will have a look on this.

[FightClass] Launch LUA script: --startattack
 [Spell] Cast Durchstoßen (Run Through)
[FightClass] Launch LUA script: --Marked for Death
[Spell] Cast Pistolenschuss (Pistol Shot)
[Spell] Cast (onself) Blutrote Phiole (Crimson Vial)
[Spell] Cast Säbelhieb (Saber Slash)

--Break Stealth: True
--range fight: true
--startattack: true (default)

Worked for me fine.

I am 100% sure I am spec'd for Outlaw... It will not cast Offensive abilities at any time.  Wiether I attack, something attacks, I am stealthed... I am not stealthed.  I cannot get it to cast Saber slash, pistol shot, or my finishers while using wRotation.  It works great and cast everything if I am just running a gathering profile... but not for wRotation. 

What do you mean by... 

"It's works conserative. If you are in group it attacks only,"

Is there specific settings i need to have it set at to allow that?

I would also like to mention it works fine on my DH... so it has to be a setting for when I have it on my rogue... or something with the rogue fight class its self?

No, I've tested it and play it in wrotation at the moment and it works fine. the only things that I enabled are the options --startattack --breack Stealth --range fight. Did you play on an official Server ? Did this happend on free area or in a special situation ?

In Groups (mainly Raids) It wasn't a good idea to start the fight bevor the tank pulled. so I prevent this by checking if you are in a group and if so, the  attacking start after the tank started. I've you are outside a dungeon/raid and in a group without akting as a group  you can get a problem, if the mobs dont attack you first. If you be attacked, the rotation starts. There is no reason why only kick and a few spells will work.

btw. be sure that you are near enough.

I play on official server... no special situation.. if in group.. if not.. if in raid.. if not if in dungeon.. if not... all of these it happens.   Like I am saying... it works great if just running a profile.. just not the wRotation.  it has to be a setting or something of mine, i just can't figure it out.