Feral du du(Cata) help

failbot

So im working on making my first full rounded fight class it seems to be working flawlessly except for two things. It wont use mangle( claws in its place) and it keep refreshing rake early. My rake conditions are buff on target smaller than 1 and it usually refreshes it after about 4 seconds.

Okay :) for the rake use this C Sharp code:
wManager
.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.BuffTimeLeft(new List<uint> { RakeID }) >= 1000
Inset the rake id yourself, and the 1000 can be changed to your needs

And for the mangle - Ehm guess you have to make some other conditions or simply move it up in "rank" in the fightclass so it will be checked for first.

Hope this helps

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Okay :) for the rake use this C Sharp code:
wManager
.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.BuffTimeLeft(new List<uint> { RakeID }) >= 1000
Inset the rake id yourself, and the 1000 can be changed to your needs

And for the mangle - Ehm guess you have to make some other conditions or simply move it up in "rank" in the fightclass so it will be checked for first.

Hope this helps

I'll try that for the rake thing! However Claw isnt even on my list of spells to cast. As far as the "rank" goes its using everything in the correct order its just like its recognizing the mangle ability as the claw ability and using that instead. I don't know if the fact that when you spec into feral you gain mangle in cata has anything to do with it?

Okay so I tried this fix and still nothing. I even tried to set a mangle condition to cat form and true( so if i was in cat form it would use it i believe is the logic behind this)

But still nothing. I dug a little deeper and learned mangle is now only a bear form ability on live. So i wonder if the bot doesnt recognize it as a cat form ability for private server anymore? Thats the only thing i could think of.

5 hours ago, failbot said:

Okay so I tried this fix and still nothing. I even tried to set a mangle condition to cat form and true( so if i was in cat form it would use it i believe is the logic behind this)

But still nothing. I dug a little deeper and learned mangle is now only a bear form ability on live. So i wonder if the bot doesnt recognize it as a cat form ability for private server anymore? Thats the only thing i could think of.

You can try to send me a PM with the fightclass then i can take a look at mangle if you want :) not sure what you have done wrong