Nostalrius Reborn

olek83

Nostalrius... the people who thought they could out-do Blizzard with server stats that never exceeded 8-10k players online...

I wouldn't spend even two minutes playing there, because in all likelihood, they'll get shut down by Blizzard again.

:sad:

• 2 months later...

Nostalrius, the people that thought could make vanilla people enjoy themselves one more time, but you obviously didn't get the point ;) And btw ... 19k queue few days ago, so please spare us with your "estimates" ;) . From your comment I can only estimate you're an idiot.

On 1/13/2017 at 4:48 AM, burtonium said:

Nostalrius, the people that thought could make vanilla people enjoy themselves one more time, but you obviously didn't get the point ;) And btw ... 19k queue few days ago, so please spare us with your "estimates" ;) . From your comment I can only estimate you're an idiot.

burtonium, the dumbass that thought he was more intelligent than he really was, by quoting peak users of Elysium, and not Nostalrius... from a comment I made in November...

Go back to your vanilla playground, it won't be too long until Blizz gets balls deep into that one too...

Still, with all of the hype, even IF you have 20k-40k people, that's nowhere near the 6 figure numbers they were estimating and touting as 'active players' on their posts prior to Elysium being released.

They made it sound as if a massive portion of the retail WoW playerbase was just DYING to play as level 60 cucks again, yet not even enough to be considered a 'high pop' Blizz server... interesting.

:rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

burtonium, the dumbass that thought he was more intelligent than he really was, by quoting peak users of Elysium, and not Nostalrius... from a comment I made in November...

Go back to your vanilla playground, it won't be too long until Blizz gets balls deep into that one too...

Still, with all of the hype, even IF you have 20k-40k people, that's nowhere near the 6 figure numbers they were estimating and touting as 'active players' on their posts prior to Elysium being released.

They made it sound as if a massive portion of the retail WoW playerbase was just DYING to play as level 60 cucks again, yet not even enough to be considered a 'high pop' Blizz server... interesting.

:rolleyes:

hahaha, what a pathetic moron. Btw the only one got bitten by the balls was your father, when he got idiot like you. Probably spilled all the best stuff on your mom knees.

blizzard doesn't have any high populated servers anymore, that's why they have to made cross reals, so you "retail" suckas could "feel" the game. Otherwise it would be all empty spaces .... lol. I've been playing retail since start and Elysium is so crowded as it was Kazzak in 2005. I don't know how that qualify by blizzard standards or in your head, it's awesome for those who want to experience vanilla wow one more time.

Those golden times of retails 6 number figures are now just wet dreams of blizzard. With current game, they probably have some 1-2 million players, and artificially with cross-realms they make it look double. The game is actually dying because they made it for people like you. Made of 2nd degree sperm, since the best part was spilled on mom's knees. But I still wish you, to enjoy your gaming on retail ... it was made for you. 

Elysium was supposed to be continuation of Nostalrius, btw.

Ohhh and you commented that back in November 2016. Wow, you are really ahead of time, or what did you want to say by that? Novmeber 2016 .... that was like 5 days after Jesus got to this world. GTFO!

3 hours ago, burtonium said:

hahaha, what a pathetic moron. Btw the only one got bitten by the balls was your father, when he got idiot like you. Probably spilled all the best stuff on your mom knees.

blizzard doesn't have any high populated servers anymore, that's why they have to made cross reals, so you "retail" suckas could "feel" the game. Otherwise it would be all empty spaces .... lol. I've been playing retail since start and Elysium is so crowded as it was Kazzak in 2005. I don't know how that qualify by blizzard standards or in your head, it's awesome for those who want to experience vanilla wow one more time.

Those golden times of retails 6 number figures are now just wet dreams of blizzard. With current game, they probably have some 1-2 million players, and artificially with cross-realms they make it look double. The game is actually dying because they made it for people like you. Made of 2nd degree sperm, since the best part was spilled on mom's knees. But I still wish you, to enjoy your gaming on retail ... it was made for you. 

Elysium was supposed to be continuation of Nostalrius, btw.

Ohhh and you commented that back in November 2016. Wow, you are really ahead of time, or what did you want to say by that? Novmeber 2016 .... that was like 5 days after Jesus got to this world. GTFO!

All of this just to establish even further how much you want to deepthroat some Elysium dev cock??

You didn't address a single thing that I said, you simply regurgitated some bullshit that was half gibberish, and half mongoloid.

If you're the poster child for the standard Elysium player, it's no wonder that Nostalrius went down in flames...

Just wait, child.  Your precious vanilla but not vanilla server won't be around long... :wub:

Cool to see added 1.12.1 ptr, but not seeing the 1.12.1 on list to download.

Edit: It's there dunno  if was issue with other updater re-downloaded, but going run it some let know any issue as they arise.

Edit 2: it downloaded, but say incorrect version and set it like normal

1.12.1.PNG