Guidance?

JonnySovereign

Just downloaded the program and the install was smooth.  Started up the bot which brought WoW up in 32bit, where I then logged in and picked the character I wanted to use.  I click refresh on the bot to see my chosen character's name and then nothing happens.  I get no new windows, no prompts, nothing.  If I double click on the character name, WoW closes.  If I click start bot, WoW closes.

I feel like I'm missing something,

9 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Keep in mind the bot is currently detected by blizzard. Don't use it before official fix for it unless you want to get banned

I'm curious how people are not getting banned if they are botting...?

17 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Keep in mind the bot is currently detected by blizzard. Don't use it before official fix for it unless you want to get banned

Bots are always detected... dont tell guys any bot would be undetected if there is up to date...

Blizzard find every bot

And if u are botting (Main Account or Suicide bot) so its not the question if u get banned the question is when u get banned !

I use bots since 2013 and i know the risk and dont care about any ban ;)

4 hours ago, Credas said:

Bots are always detected... dont tell guys any bot would be undetected if there is up to date...

Blizzard find every bot

And if u are botting (Main Account or Suicide bot) so its not the question if u get banned the question is when u get banned !

I use bots since 2013 and i know the risk and dont care about any ban ;)

good for you

21 hours ago, JonnySovereign said:

Just downloaded the program and the install was smooth.  Started up the bot which brought WoW up in 32bit, where I then logged in and picked the character I wanted to use.  I click refresh on the bot to see my chosen character's name and then nothing happens.  I get no new windows, no prompts, nothing.  If I double click on the character name, WoW closes.  If I click start bot, WoW closes.

I feel like I'm missing something,

Hello, to resolve your problem, please read this: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 
If you problem is not resolved, can you share your log file please (http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/).

It is impossible to say that something is 100% secure and every botter should know that. The bot was save before and you only can say somthing else if a bannwave comes up to prove the opposit.