Questing profile missing 1-110

rastablondy

No I don't want to pay for a profile who doesn't work like the paid alliance quester who doesn't work. honorbuddy was more professional with the minimum of 1-110 questing free pack but they don't support private server. sadly only wrobot support private server but it's really hard to find something working.

Wrobot is new bot I heard like less than a year....

Anyway about honordubby,bosslan is huge and they have alot of employers who work on their products,wrobot has only droidz who prioritise fixing and adding new features to the bot over the profiles..so the only way to get profiles its creating them by yourself or hope that someone from this small comunity will create them and release .

2 hours ago, rastablondy said:

No I don't want to pay for a profile who doesn't work like the paid alliance quester who doesn't work. honorbuddy was more professional with the minimum of 1-110 questing free pack but they don't support private server. sadly only wrobot support private server but it's really hard to find something working.

Wrobot is new bot I heard like less than a year....

The one who made the profiles wasn't in the team from the beginning. It was a normal user as far i know.

Horde is 1-80 ally 1-70 havent finished the last part of 70-80 yet on the ally side.

But as i stranding in the middel of moving to My New flat, The work with the profile will be at the minimum till im done.

And yeah as we dont work with droidz it is really really hard to make perfect profiles as the bots pathfinding is sooo yea, lets just say not perfect.

But if you just want everything without douing anything - then this is the wrong bot for you :)

I was working on alliance 1-100 but got banned after coding the 4th quest i'm afraid ^^. 

Either way as it takes more or less 1 hours per quest, it would have taken one million years to complete it.

I might get back to it but it will be paid no matter what, it's a huge timesink and I have to pay all these damn licenses as we get banned while coding the stuff. I will try to do 1-100 as it's cheaper, and associated fightclasses for all classes (adaptative to your level, means only use your current spells and doesn't do 1000 checks for unknown spells.)

42 minutes ago, Xolem said:

I was working on alliance 1-100 but got banned after coding the 4th quest i'm afraid ^^. 

Either way as it takes more or less 1 hours per quest, it would have taken one million years to complete it.

I might get back to it but it will be paid no matter what, it's a huge timesink and I have to pay all these damn licenses as we get banned while coding the stuff. I will try to do 1-100 as it's cheaper, and associated fightclasses for all classes (adaptative to your level, means only use your current spells and doesn't do 1000 checks for unknown spells.)

Try hit me up - we could might work something out mate :) If you are up for it.

And it all depends if eeny are comming back or not :-)

But i must admit the money is really small - so far i sold what 10 Leveling profiles - and got 2 accounts banned in the progress so i guess im up like 10 euro (as there are fees from selling) for the 1-70 ally profile.

So dont do it for the money do it becouse you Care and want to help others in the wrobot community !

20 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Try hit me up - we could might work something out mate :) If you are up for it.

And it all depends if eeny are comming back or not :-)

But i must admit the money is really small - so far i sold what 10 Leveling profiles - and got 2 accounts banned in the progress so i guess im up like 10 euro (as there are fees from selling) for the 1-70 ally profile.

So dont do it for the money do it becouse you Care and want to help others in the wrobot community !

Well right now i'm on a kind of very fast programming course and i should focus on the language we learn (java). I don't do it for the money of course, but to learn. It's just that i must focus on java right now and not c#. I will contact you if i'm back at it. But it's time consuming as i try to do at the same time fightclasses for every class and every level range oO