Character lands on mining node trys to use mount several times and then runs off

mibeal

Ok so new user here been using a few different profiles but I'm running into a mining issue on several pre existing profiles.  My character will land on a valid node to farm and then he tries to cast his mount 3-4 times jumps off the node and then casts the mount and flys off onto the next one.  I can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is after searching the forums and messing with different options.  The log file looks like this everytime it happens:  it says farm successful but he doesn't use the node.  This happened with several different profiles so it seems like it must be some setting I'm missing but can't think what it could be.

21:51:07 - [Farming] Farm Tin Vein > -11683.1 ; 513.521 ; 61.7107 ; "None"
21:51:12 - [Farming] Farm successful
21:51:12 - [Mount] Mounting fly mount Snowy Gryphon
21:51:13 - [Mount] Mounting fly mount Snowy Gryphon
21:51:14 - [Mount] Mounting fly mount Snowy Gryphon
21:51:16 - [Mount] Mounting fly mount Snowy Gryphon
21:51:17 - [Mount] Mounting failed
[D] 21:51:17 - [StuckResolver] Flying mode.

Thank you for any assistance 

29 Nov 2016 20H31.log.html

I am getting about 150ms ping in game, so I adjusted the latency like you suggested up to 300min 600max but error is still occurring?  Any other suggestions or what would you suggest the latency settings be with a 150 ms ping?

Update:  I tried lowering ms to 50/200 no effect.  I also tried raising it to 500/800 still causing the same problem.

Edited by mibeal
more information

Still trying to figure this out I tried taking latency up to like 10000/30000 error still persistent.  If i move my character off the node and mine it, works fine.  If i spam right click once on the node after 20-30 clicks it finally mine it seems to have something to do from landing on top of it.  Is there anything I can edit so the bot doesn't land on the actual node aside from making a whole new profile?