Target Enemy in Fight Class

Darkwraith

Hey all, I'm working on making a fight class to share with everyone, and it's just about ready! The last thing I'm trying to do is add a Lua script (I have don't know the first thing about C# so I couldn't try that if I wanted to) that will target the next enemy once the current target is dead. I am doing this so that the Fight Class will continue switching between targets in a mob (dungeon and raid scenario) without the user having the click or tab or otherwise target them. I am not sure if I am simply overlooking this or what.

In the Fight Class Editor I've gone to new spell, and made sure "Is lua" is set to True. Since I want it to work only when the player is in combat (and not switching and therefore attacking targets because it's bored) I changed the "CombatOnly" to true as well. I've tried the following options in the "Spell Name" aka where the Lua goes.

/targetenemy
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/targetenemy [noharm]
/script targetenemy
/script targetenemy [noharm]
/script targetenemy [noharm][dead]

I'm unfortunately not getting any results. If I could have any assistance in this probably-simple question I would be very appreciative.

I also tried using the bot to press the Tab key on target death to get the same effect, no luck either.

robotManager.Helpful.Keyboard.Tab(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Escape);

I don't know if that is a good code or not, but it is what I found on the forums that seemed like it would be worth a try. I had condtions of "Target Health = 0" in order to try to simulate the target is dead to activate, number 1 priority in rotation, C# = true.

Edited by Darkwraith
Added more content

robotManager.Helpful.Keyboard.Tab(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Escape);

Does not really looks like tab key ;)

I'll write you a c# sample later if i'm at home.