Why does WRobot slow down after it's been running for a little bit?

Marleyjones

WRobot always slows down after I've ran ANY product for more than 10 minuets and it stays slow until I restart it. Why is this and how can I manually over ride this? It makes my fight classes extremely clunky. It makes what I'm trying to accomplish impossible and I've tried everything to fix it. It starts out attempting to use a spell every second or less and then it slows down to attempting to use a spell every 5-7 seconds after just a short amount of time.

Do you double checked your fight class that you dispose threads if you dont need them anymore?
I would check another fight class to make sure its not an figth class issue.

Or are you using the fight class editor?

Idk if it helps, but I have seen this behavior once before when I was maxing out resources on a laptop. Have you monitored resource usage while it was happening? You might get a clue there.

That's a really good point I'll look into it. The PC I use is very powerful but I do notice weird behavior with other things on my PC while I'm using a few of my fight classes.

Edit: 

21 hours ago, iMod said:

Do you double checked your fight class that you dispose threads if you dont need them anymore?
I would check another fight class to make sure its not an figth class issue.

Or are you using the fight class editor?

How can I know if threads are being disposed correctly? I have some C# as one of my spells could this cause that problem?

Well, if you create a new thread you need to call the dispose method if you stop (not pause) the bot for example. If you don't work with your own threads you don't need to take care of it.

Since i don't know how you call your routines or pulse it i can't say too much.