How do i use this bot to farm Bonereapers Hook in proving grounds?

observer24

Hello, i want to use this bot to talk to Trial Master Rotun then attack the first mob spawning with Festering Strike 2 times and then use Apolcalpyso and then go back and talk to Rotun again to stop and then repeat it over and over again? 

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply, 

I watched the videos the Australian guy made, he showed unfortunately everything except on how to make the bot ''talk'' to NPC that is not giving quest but a NPC that you can only talk too. So i understand it all now except on how to talk to the NPC because that i what i need too do. And i watched your on post and i do not have the knowledge to understand how to use that. So is there anyway you could please tell me for a noob on how to make the bot talk to the NPC and choose the first option and after it kills 1 target go back and talk again to Yield and then choose the same number 1 thing NPC has in ''interact'' mode ? Because i tried to write in quest id ''Start Basic Damage (Bronze)'' but it doesnt seem to work because its not a quest but an interacting. 

So TL;DR i understand everything now after watching the videos except on how to make the bot talk to NPCs that doesnt give quest

This is the guy i need to talk to to make this whole thing work 

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=72536/trial-master-rotun

I mean i see that you type this 

'' 

Quest type interact with Npc:

public sealed class FearNoEvil : QuestInteractWithClass
{
    public FearNoEvil()
    {
        QuestId.Add (28813); // Add quest id

Step.AddRange(new[] { 4, 0, 0, 0 });// Objective required count

EntryIdTarget.Add(50047); // Entry id of creature/npc at interact with
    GossipOptionNpcInteractWith = 0; // This options is only if npc has menu
        HotSpots.Add(new Vector3(-8781, -105, 83));
        HotSpots.Add(new Vector3(-8783, -187, 82));
    }
}

''

But where do i do this with the program and i dont know how i am suppose to understand a way to copy this to use it for me when i dont know anything about that kind of coding stuff :( 

test 2.xml