New user/developer

Zarm

Hello all, recently signed up here as ive heard good things about this bot and its community.

Can any1 give me a quick run down of what languages and so forth are used to create profiles/plugins/bases for this particular bot? Im proficient in a few high level languges/ scripting/ markup. Looking to broaden into this bot, at some point would like to start giving back to the community when i pull myself up to speed on the development. Thanks for any help or advice being given.

(No prizes for guessing where ive come from haha)

2 hours ago, Zarm said:

On further inspection i can see, XML C# etc, might just be me but im having trouble locating an API? is there a link available to it?

Sadly there is no API available and wont be. You need to discover the libs and try and error or take a look at existing projects.

Yes you can create the most stuff with the xml editors but you will be limited to the existing functions. For real profiles you need to create them in C#

You can find some examples at the tutorial or dev forum. Also the community is kinda helpfull if you have questions about the API.

36 minutes ago, iMod said:

Sadly there is no API available and wont be. You need to discover the libs and try and error or take a look at existing projects.

Yes you can create the most stuff with the xml editors but you will be limited to the existing functions. For real profiles you need to create them in C#

You can find some examples at the tutorial or dev forum. Also the community is kinda helpfull if you have questions about the API.

Ok that explains it thanks for the heads up. if can do basic stuff with just XML then thats all good, im a Java/ C#/ python programmer so this works out nicely. Sounds good.

Ill head over and look at the dev forum too.

Thanks for answering