Purpose of wrotation

tbolulzftw

Hello I am new to this bot. Just curious what all is possible with this program ? 

I am hoping it's goes through a set rotation automatically. So if I wanted to raid with a mage it would go through rotation while I just move around d and dodge stuff? 

I am hoping this is possible please tell me if it works like this.

you could use WRotation while raiding but your dps will be low and as you know, most people don't like low dps in raids. you could get away with it in LFR like I do but for the serious runs, you'll wanna do it yourself.

bot will never top in dps unfortunately. I wish it could. There is a slight delay between each ability and the bot also goes in a rotation. It doesn't know when to skip a spell to get you the surge you want unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Reaper666 said:

bot will never top in dps unfortunately. I wish it could. There is a slight delay between each ability and the bot also goes in a rotation. It doesn't know when to skip a spell to get you the surge you want unfortunately.

I wonder how i'm topping the dps with wrotation in raids and dungeons. You will not top dps if you use the fight class editor, but with a pure C# you will. Before you can top dps with wrotation, you need to know your class. If you top dps manualy, then you can have better dps with wrotation.

49 minutes ago, Pasterke said:

I wonder how i'm topping the dps with wrotation in raids and dungeons. You will not top dps if you use the fight class editor, but with a pure C# you will. Before you can top dps with wrotation, you need to know your class. If you top dps manualy, then you can have better dps with wrotation.

I agree w/ this completely! And Reaper you are wrong, sorry. With the right amount of effort, you can actually make a fight class with conditions that works better than any human. It takes a LOT of work and as Pasterke said, coding knowledge.