How to move bot to x,y,z location

Brian

49 minutes ago, Brian said:

I don't need to use pathfinding or what not, just need the bot to click a x,y,z location. (Entering an instance..)

I wrote a tutorial on this.

if your doing a dungeon you will likely be using "quester".  Make a pulse thats a 'kill and loot ' and just make the co-ordinates on the other side of the instance portal.  Make the iscomplete condition

return (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.ContinentId == (int)wManager.Wow.Enums.ContinentId.DeepholmeDungeon)

Where DeepholmeDungeon is the name of the zone of the instance you will be entering.

Edit- could use a followpath and have it end on the other side of the instance portal.

4 minutes ago, eeny said:

I wrote a tutorial on this.

if your doing a dungeon you will likely be using "quester".  Make a pulse thats a 'kill and loot ' and just make the co-ordinates on the other side of the instance portal.  Make the iscomplete condition

return (wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls.ContinentId == (int)wManager.Wow.Enums.ContinentId.DeepholmeDungeon)

Where DeepholmeDungeon is the name of the zone of the instance you will be entering.

Edit- could use a followpath and have it end on the other side of the instance portal.

I use BlackMagic in my instance so it is all done in a plugin

2 hours ago, Brian said:

I use BlackMagic in my instance so it is all done in a plugin

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x.xf, y.yf, z.zf));

may do it- not sure how your black magic works...

21 minutes ago, eeny said:

wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x.xf, y.yf, z.zf));

may do it- not sure how your black magic works...

worked, thanks

as hunter, warlock, mage and deathknight you can move your pet to the other side of the instance portal and use the targets position button to get exact coordinates