[Discussion] Most Effective Way To Use Bot

Yue

I've had a few ideas on how I can use this bot extremely effectively. Those include using a trial account and giving it gold to buy a WoW token. Then selling the gold I make on that account to buy Legion.

Any other ideas that maybe don't require me putting so much money into the bot and game?

8 hours ago, Yue said:

I would also like to note that Quester resources are much less effective when you are playing on fresh accounts :P

the thing i dont understand is, where are you supposed to make such ammount of gold.

10 hours ago, kazurengan said:

the thing i dont understand is, where are you supposed to make such ammount of gold.

I have a large stock of gold on my main already. :P

Make a new acc. Buy 1-100 and legion from gold sellers for gold(price is different between servers and sellers). You will get 30 days and boost to level 100 with it.
Boost a char to level 100, do the broken shore quest and weapon quest. You can skip the train part at start if you fly away when it start, back at the ship. 

Then find a nice herb/mining patch or skinning/herb and make the gold you invest in few days. 

Things I like to do on new bots. 
- Repair mount for vendor/repair 20k.
- Sky golem or bear mount from dalaran, only bots use purple swift wind rider.
- Shoulder enchant for free extra cloth.
- Gloves enchant.
- Some level 101 twink gear, if I stop the xp at level 101, I spend more on 101 gear.
- If you make a skinner, get the Legion Gutting from dalaran servers. Takes few mins.
- Take the title of, (Artisan) people will report you if they see you with this title and swift wind rider.
- Have a marco that opens cloth/cutting bags and AKpower stuff.

Have this marco on 1. And in settings press every 60 sec. 
/use Oddly-Shaped Stomach
/use Scavenged Cloth
/use Brief History of the Aeons
/use Brief History of the Ages

Hope this helps.
Would love some tips from you guys.

9 hours ago, Izzy_29 said:

Make a new acc. Buy 1-100 and legion from gold sellers for gold(price is different between servers and sellers). You will get 30 days and boost to level 100 with it.
Boost a char to level 100, do the broken shore quest and weapon quest. You can skip the train part at start if you fly away when it start, back at the ship. 

Then find a nice herb/mining patch or skinning/herb and make the gold you invest in few days. 

Things I like to do on new bots. 
- Repair mount for vendor/repair 20k.
- Sky golem or bear mount from dalaran, only bots use purple swift wind rider.
- Shoulder enchant for free extra cloth.
- Gloves enchant.
- Some level 101 twink gear, if I stop the xp at level 101, I spend more on 101 gear.
- If you make a skinner, get the Legion Gutting from dalaran servers. Takes few mins.
- Take the title of, (Artisan) people will report you if they see you with this title and swift wind rider.
- Have a marco that opens cloth/cutting bags and AKpower stuff.

Have this marco on 1. And in settings press every 60 sec. 
/use Oddly-Shaped Stomach
/use Scavenged Cloth
/use Brief History of the Aeons
/use Brief History of the Ages

Hope this helps.
Would love some tips from you guys.

How much money does this normally cost total? (IRL)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2017 at 6:59 PM, testingz said:

7,50 battlechest, current price legion 30 = around 35-40 euros. char boost and what he all writes is included for 1char

Where can I get legion for $30?