How to create a quick and fast Plugin for killing Withered Hungerers?

testingz

Dear community,

/tar Withered Hungerer
/attack Withered Hungerer

(if the 2nd one even works) just as an example. How would such a plugin look like, that just and only checks if a Withered Hungerer is around the char and if so attack, kill and loot?

I greatly appreciate your help

1 hour ago, Pasterke said:

Use Automaton and only add the targets you want.

Wait, the old Wow addon "automaton" or here a plugin thats called so?

I do run Gatherer to farm. You can not run 2 applications, can you!?

17 hours ago, testingz said:

Wait, the old Wow addon "automaton" or here a plugin thats called so?

I do run Gatherer to farm. You can not run 2 applications, can you!?

Ha, now I understand, killing the hungers while gathering Stormrose. In advanced settings check of don't attack when gathering.

4 hours ago, Pasterke said:

Ha, now I understand, killing the hungers while gathering Stormrose. In advanced settings check of don't attack when gathering.

Where do I find this setting exactly? We dont have different versions of the client, dont we? I hope there arent different models for how much we pay

2 hours ago, testingz said:

Where do I find this setting exactly? We dont have different versions of the client, dont we? I hope there arent different models for how much we pay

Product Settings click on Enter Advanced Settings.

18 hours ago, testingz said:

No, there aren't different client versions...

You act like the cost is high, which is ridiculous...

That being said, Pasterke is talking about the settings tab under 'General Settings', there is a link at the bottom that opens the advanced options...

3 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

No, there aren't different client versions...

You act like the cost is high, which is ridiculous...

That being said, Pasterke is talking about the settings tab under 'General Settings', there is a link at the bottom that opens the advanced options...

Want to donate me your money to make me also feel like the cost is not high? For someone who has not really anything to start with, every buck counts

I am well aware of the options under General Settings, you can facepalm yourself^^ I am just quoting what Pasterke has written and he didnt write general settings, so might aswell have been not in the Gatherer

Obviously you're not that 'well aware', as that's where the option you're asking about is located.

You're also the one that's acting like 40 euros for a 10 year license would put you in financial dire straits...

I simply tried to answer your question,while simultaneously being annoyed by the fact that you seem to feel entitled... when you're not.

Nobody forces you to pay for a program that enables you to cheat in an online game.

Pasterke probably has a lot of different things going on, and it seems fairly obvious what he was referring to, so instead of attempting to correct him, or be a smart ass, you could have simply said 'okay, thanks'.

Is it possible to use the macro function of WRobot?
I'm thinking of some kind of
/tar Withered Hungerer
/cast Moonfire (or whatever)

In this case, bot would start fighting without any plugin. It should be possible to run that macro after gathering. Is there a trigger where you can run a macro after a defined action?