Closed - Questing profile tester (Alliance)

Hello boys and girls.

As the title says, I need a tester for my vanilla (alliance) leveling questing profile.

When the profile is complete it will cost around 20-25 euro, so here is your chance to get it free (but I'll kick you out of the product if your to lazy)

If anyone is interested in this - send me a pm with a quick "why should i pick you"

(the profile is running 1-25 right now, but expect 1-40 in max 1 month.)

People found - so its closed for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 testers, but I'm slowly progress as I need a high lvl toons to do the quest faster!

So if anyone have a horde that haven't done quests - lvl 50 + i would be very interesting in the account.

Will ofc credit with a free profile for leveling :) pm me if you have that - server doesn't matter as long as it is on vanilla 

I got a priest 48 on Elysium, hasnt done any quest until now, interested in ? Might get him to 60 in few days (i'd say around 8-10) if that's what you're looking for.

7 hours ago, Duciel said:

I got a priest 48 on Elysium, hasnt done any quest until now, interested in ? Might get him to 60 in few days (i'd say around 8-10) if that's what you're looking for.

Hi man thanks for the offer :) but I actually just made my own test server with GM powers - that's a lot easier :)