Thoughts on my Bot Set Up

JonnyK

Here is my proposed Bot Set Up. 

1 x Account runs a guild for the bank (only used to add toons to guild and nothing else)

1 x Account is used to post auctions on AH (create 8 different toons so the same name does not appear often on the AH)

8 x Accounts are running as bots farming various items and putting all gold and items into the Guild bank 

This entails three different Battlenet accounts none of which are my main Bnet account. The idea is when I need gold on my main toon I will post an auction of something normal like an herb and the AH toon will buy the item. I assume this will mask my activity enough to keep my Main account from getting a suspension or ban. I will lose some money to the AH but at the end of the day its free gold right? 

I wont transfer large sums of gold as to keep it slightly normal. Any thoughts on how to make this stronger or what to change?

Also do you mask your IP? Should I even worry about my IP? Ever since the WoW token change and my 3 bots suspended back in November I want to make sure I start doing this right

I lost 3 acc to the ban wave, but guess most of us did. But since from the fix zero ban or warning from blizz. 
Zero guild lost, only items that were on banned acc. 
Dont mask my IP. Just have a relogger that logs out every 2-3 hours for 10-15mins. Turn them off when I sleep 5-7 hours. 

I would always add one at the time. Make him 100%, as checking if he is getting stuck or acting like a bot. 
If take the time to master the setup, you will reduce the risk of getting banned. 

23 minutes ago, Izzy_29 said:

I lost 3 acc to the ban wave, but guess most of us did. But since from the fix zero ban or warning from blizz. 
Zero guild lost, only items that were on banned acc. 
Dont mask my IP. Just have a relogger that logs out every 2-3 hours for 10-15mins. Turn them off when I sleep 5-7 hours. 

I would always add one at the time. Make him 100%, as checking if he is getting stuck or acting like a bot. 
If take the time to master the setup, you will reduce the risk of getting banned. 

Yeah we all got banned back in November....but it was not my practices that got me banned. But I do want to secure my items and gold in case of another big ban. So if you say teh guild bank trick works I am going to do that.

When blizz bans you its a system that bans you. They dont check every acc too see where the mats and gold is going to. They really dont care.

I have same guild since from start of legion, everyone that would take one look at that guild would see that is just bots and level 1 char to sale items. 
It 95% same class also, but here I am months later made endless gold but still nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Izzy_29 said:

When blizz bans you its a system that bans you. They dont check every acc too see where the mats and gold is going to. They really dont care.

I have same guild since from start of legion, everyone that would take one look at that guild would see that is just bots and level 1 char to sale items. 
It 95% same class also, but here I am months later made endless gold but still nothing. 

That is sweet man.....wish I would have done that at the start of the expansion....I spent most of the gold but i still left like 800k and so much mats on my accounts that are suspended until May.....most likely those mats and gold wont be there by then. 

Your setup sounds really great and the only thing I would change is the same as what others have said. 

1 x account for guild

1 x account for AH - multiple toons

8 x ACCOUNTS or (however many you can afford) for botting.

The more you spread the bots out, the less likely they are to all get banned at once. Takes a larger investment up front but blizz tracks account play time, not character so if your 8 toons on 1 account are playing 24/7 thats suspect. But if 8 toons only play 2 hrs but ALL of them running 24/7 you will be much less likely to take a ban on any of them unless you are reported. 

CREATE YOUR OWN PROFILES. :)