Incentives for Profile Builders

Demondog

I want to throw this out there....

I really would like to suggest that Droidz considers some nice incentives for profile creations. The bot lacks scripts for questing to max level and I know it's hard to do these because it takes time but I think it is what will bring the bot to a new level. If we can manage to get questing from 1 to 110 we then only need work on fringe things like reps, farms, etc.

Droidz this is all about how bad do you want to get the bot to the next level. If you have a full portfolio of questing and profiles that takes you all the way to max level your bot becomes a viable replacement for when HB goes down OR just a viable alternative. I tell you straight off I prefer a bit of the functionality right now over HB and we simply lack profiles. For devs we lack a means to make a little money from our work. 

The question is how do we get to where we are now to where we need to be?

As at least 5 other people have stated in other threads, you're free to create profiles and sell them yourself via sellfy, or other various options.

I'm fairly certain that while an influx of new blood is helpful, attracting too much attention is NOT a good thing...

My 2 cents, as usual.

I understand what you are saying Demondog and I can't speak for Droidz, but where the bot currently is at is a REALLY great place. We are a little under Blizz's radar and kind of in the back of their mind. This means fewer bans and less effort on their part to detect us. I think the bigger we get and more all inclusive the more they will work to shut us down. Droidz has been operational now for a LOT of years with this mentality and I think it's perfect. I don't mind hand leveling/questing/dungeons then using the bot for very specific money making purposes. The toons then seem more real and less likely to get banned. 

We are in a good place already. If you want a profile for 1-110 unattended leveling, spend the time and make it. For now, most of us use it for other purposes. I don't want a bot that performs ALL aspects personally. 

I could be way off but I think most of the community feels similarly. Those of you that came over from HB and others are looking for a direct replacement, this product functions as well as it does BECAUSE it isn't a direct clone of those other bots. :)

^ Agreed.

Small and surgical is the way to be.

Too large of a force draws unwanted attention, and for the most part, I don't believe people use this for leveling so much as gold farming.

As stated previously, though, you are more than welcome to create your own profile and then charge what you wish for it via sellfy, etc.

Again, my 2 cents.

Good luck, and welcome to wRobot!!

Just registered a few days ago. Switched over from HB and have not started fully yet. ATM i'm reading a lot and downloaded a few Classes and so on.

The Lack of profiles: what should i say, long time ago with Glider, Pirox or GB1: i never used big public profiles. with HB this changed a little bit. the 1-100 Profile was good, not always well but good. the leveling was smooth, but at max level i build always my own profiles. Building and supporting a 1-110 would be a very hard and time consuming job.

Today it's very easy going 100-110 for farming purpose. Of course everybody needs something different. But leveling from 100 to 110 takes 2-3 days in the afternoon. And the the farming can start.If you farm old Content/Raids for something special it would be better to have a few chars, but then use DK's.. So it would be 55-100 or so.

I only need 100 to 110 and then i can start farming, worth for me.

But the most important for me: be under the radar, as loves2spooge said.

My 2 Cents.

Fry

• 1 month later...

The botting world was low key till HB made it so dumbed down that everyone and their mother literally bought a subscription and just entered their key in and went afk 24/7.  HB turned it from 1 bot charachter to people having 20 bots a computer and literally made it so ridiclous theres bots vs bots and no players in BG's.  Pretty sure he doesn't want the mass noobs coming here and alert blizz and havent' to fight court cases like HB owners.