Go to Dungeon as Ghost, how to?

Asoter

Hello, How Can I do manualy movement when I'm ghost(I need to make a plugin who can go to Dungeon as Ghost)?
This dosen't work - bot just paused when dead, I trying with GoToTask.ToPosition- but still didn't help.

if (ObjectManager.Me.IsDead)
{
         Products.InPause = true;
         MovementManager.MoveTo(new Vector3(-554.9354f, 3137.513f, 5.374941f));
         //here will be rest of code
}

22 minutes ago, Asoter said:

Hello, How Can I do manualy movement when I'm ghost(I need to make a plugin who can go to Dungeon as Ghost)?
This dosen't work - bot just paused when dead, I trying with GoToTask.ToPosition- but still didn't help.

if (ObjectManager.Me.IsDead)
{
         Products.InPause = true;
         MovementManager.MoveTo(new Vector3(-554.9354f, 3137.513f, 5.374941f));
         //here will be rest of code
}

create your own thread with the creation of your plugin and make the movement call there. when wrobot is paused it does not pulse the plugin anymore.

edit: another thing, i am not sure if the MovementManager.MoveTo(new Vector3(-554.9354f, 3137.513f, 5.374941f)); call will walk you through a portal, if not i would use a direct clicktomove call.

1 hour ago, supersurfer said:

create your own thread with the creation of your plugin and make the movement call there. when wrobot is paused it does not pulse the plugin anymore.

edit: another thing, i am not sure if the MovementManager.MoveTo(new Vector3(-554.9354f, 3137.513f, 5.374941f)); call will walk you through a portal, if not i would use a direct clicktomove call.

I'm not sure about that this not pulse plugin anymore. In last week I make another plugin where he make pause and then use HS and start again profile.

if you are sure that your plugin still pulse after pause then its cause of the wrong movement calls. i would make a GoToTask.ToPosition call to a location in front of the dungeon entry and then when i reached the location i would make a clicktomove call to a vector inside/behind the dungeon entry portal.