Wtf am I doing wrong?

Desmondeee

Okay so I have tried both quester and grinder, but they are all so buggy for me... The quester got me from lvl 1 to 6 in a hour because I got stuck on so many things which I manually had to walk around. The grinder works for about 1-2 minutes then my character stops moving and just moves my screen slowly from left to right, which requires a restart. Am I doing something wrong? I have payed for this and I feel a bit disapointed right now but I have faith

22 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

you kinda have to be more specific, what profile did you use, what game version, what fightclass and so on.

Might be helpfull if you share your logs as well :)

Well, I have tried loads of profiles and none have worked efficiently for me. I've tried the built in ones and also Eeny_Horde_1-60_Quester_V4 and they all seem to have the same issue, at least for horde races. I actually did the things I got stuck on manually and now I don't have too many issues with the Quster anymore. The grinder stays the same tho, I kill some enemies, and all of a sudden my character just stand still, and if a mob spawn on me I kill it, but the char does not go around and look for more after that. The log says nothing except that I started it?

5 hours ago, Desmondeee said:

Well, I have tried loads of profiles and none have worked efficiently for me. I've tried the built in ones and also Eeny_Horde_1-60_Quester_V4 and they all seem to have the same issue, at least for horde races. I actually did the things I got stuck on manually and now I don't have too many issues with the Quster anymore. The grinder stays the same tho, I kill some enemies, and all of a sudden my character just stand still, and if a mob spawn on me I kill it, but the char does not go around and look for more after that. The log says nothing except that I started it?

Well if you character is very low health using grinder it will stand still for it to regenerate it's health back, don't really happen if you use a class that heals itself back up but ya. After the health is back to full it will start grinding again. Maybe that is what is happening. I'm pretty new to the bot and don't know if there is a way to turn that off.

6 minutes ago, mkeagy said:

Well if you character is very low health using grinder it will stand still for it to regenerate it's health back, don't really happen if you use a class that heals itself back up but ya. After the health is back to full it will start grinding again. Maybe that is what is happening. I'm pretty new to the bot and don't know if there is a way to turn that off.

Way to turn if off is to change the food% to 1... pretty much means to bot will pull till it dies tho.

6 hours ago, eeny said:

Way to turn if off is to change the food% to 1... pretty much means to bot will pull till it dies tho.

I tried having it on for 12 hours straight and I only lvled 19 lvl's... The bot got stuck at a quest where you have to click continue before turning in, and the bot just closes the quest window, re-opens it and keep doing that. Haven't you tested this before releasing?

9 hours ago, Desmondeee said:

I tried having it on for 12 hours straight and I only lvled 19 lvl's... The bot got stuck at a quest where you have to click continue before turning in, and the bot just closes the quest window, re-opens it and keep doing that. Haven't you tested this before releasing?

Lol... Read the description... Install the quick quest add on...  That's literally it's job 

24 minutes ago, eeny said:

Lol... Read the description... Install the quick question add on...  That's literally it's job 

What about the issue I had at lvl 21? The bot flight pathed to an area and just stood still there, now when I try and enable it again it's doing nothing

29 minutes ago, eeny said:

Lol... Read the description... Install the quick question add on...  That's literally it's job 

18:13:32 - [Quester] Started
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Healing Surge (Id found: 8004, Name found: Healing Surge, NameInGame found: Healing Surge, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Stormstrike (Id found: 17364, Name found: Stormstrike, NameInGame found: Stormstrike, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Flametongue (Id found: 193796, Name found: Flametongue, NameInGame found: Flametongue, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Boulderfist (Id found: 218825, Name found: Boulderfist, NameInGame found: Boulderfist, Know = False, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Boulderfist (Id found: 218825, Name found: Boulderfist, NameInGame found: Boulderfist, Know = False, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Crash Lightning (Id found: 187874, Name found: Crash Lightning, NameInGame found: Crash Lightning, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Lava Lash (Id found: 60103, Name found: Lava Lash, NameInGame found: Lava Lash, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:32 - [Spell] Healing Surge (Id found: 8004, Name found: Healing Surge, NameInGame found: Healing Surge, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Feral Spirit (Id found: 51533, Name found: Feral Spirit, NameInGame found: Feral Spirit, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Doom Winds (Id found: 214284, Name found: Doom Winds, NameInGame found: Doom Winds, Know = False, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Astral Shift (Id found: 108271, Name found: Astral Shift, NameInGame found: Astral Shift, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Quester] RunCode[0]: wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.Selling = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AttackElite = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.CanAttackUnitsAlreadyInFight = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AttackBeforeBeingAttacked = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.SellGray = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.SellWhite = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.SellGreen = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.FlightMasterTaxiUse = true;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.FlightMasterDiscoverRange = 80;
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Crash Lightning (Id found: 187874, Name found: Crash Lightning, NameInGame found: Crash Lightning, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Stormstrike (Id found: 17364, Name found: Stormstrike, NameInGame found: Stormstrike, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Rainfall (Id found: 235781, Name found: Rainfall, NameInGame found: Rainfall, Know = False, IsSpellUsable = False)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Wind Shear (Id found: 57994, Name found: Wind Shear, NameInGame found: Wind Shear, Know = True, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Spell] Boulderfist (Id found: 218825, Name found: Boulderfist, NameInGame found: Boulderfist, Know = False, IsSpellUsable = True)
[D] 18:13:33 - [Quester] RunCode[76]: Thread t = new Thread(() =>
{
 int questId = 25259;
 while (robotManager.Products.Products.IsStarted)
 {
  if (Conditions.InGameAndConnectedAndAliveAndProductStartedNotInPause)
  {
   if (!Quest.HasQuest(questId))
    break;
   if (ObjectManager.Target.IsAlive && ObjectManager.Target.HealthPercent <= 5)
   {
    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Fight.StopFight();
   }
  }
  Thread.Sleep(500);
 }
});
t.Start();
[D] 18:13:34 - [Quester] RunCode[82]: wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AttackBeforeBeingAttacked = false;
[D] 18:13:34 - [Quester] IfHasQuest[127] (14066) | Result: False
[D] 18:13:34 - [Quester] IfHasQuest[130] (869) | Result: False
[D] 18:13:34 - [Quester] IfHasQuest[185] (14006) | Result: False
[D] 18:13:34 - [Quester] IfHasQuest[203] (13998) | Result: False

if you are using the demo version thats understandable(as it says on the profile description which you prob didnt read that its 1-20)-

where is he standing?  got a log?

above you cropped the top bit out which says what profile your loading