You can use wrobot in different ip

Tousenx

WRobot Unlimited Subscription

(2 reviews)
39.99 EUR and 39.99 EUR per year
Gives you an access to WRobot and all its products, unlimited WRobot session on the same network (ip). 
- WRobot's Unlimited Session subscription entitles you to run as many WRobot Sessions as your computer is able to (restricted to one public IP address (internet ip)). You may Bot as many characters at one time as long as its the same public facing IP

if its your mate from his house and you from your's you will have different public IP's... you will kick each other off

On 2/27/2017 at 4:43 AM, eeny said:

WRobot Unlimited Subscription

(2 reviews)
39.99 EUR and 39.99 EUR per year
Gives you an access to WRobot and all its products, unlimited WRobot session on the same network (ip). 
- WRobot's Unlimited Session subscription entitles you to run as many WRobot Sessions as your computer is able to (restricted to one public IP address (internet ip)). You may Bot as many characters at one time as long as its the same public facing IP

if its your mate from his house and you from your's you will have different public IP's... you will kick each other off

I was thinking of purchasing the bot but how am I able to bot a couple characters on one pc through vms(vpns)? I mean, the risk to bot them all on the same ip is plain dumb and gets all your accounts banned at once. Or am I missing something? I don't really know what to do now as I just figured out (before purchasing) that I wont be able to bot multiple chars on a private server through vms/vpns.

Just now, Macpod said:

I was thinking of purchasing the bot but how am I able to bot a couple characters on one pc through vms(vpns)? I mean, the risk to bot them all on the same ip is plain dumb and gets all your accounts banned at once. Or am I missing something? I don't really know what to do now as I just figured out (before purchasing) that I wont be able to bot multiple chars on a private server through vms/vpns.

You don't have to use several vms, or vpns for botting on private servers, just tunnel the Wow.exe connection thru a socks5. ( create several different called wow applications, so you can choose different socks5 addresses for all of them )

Private servers can't read out your HWID etc. as long you're not using a modified client from them.

3 minutes ago, Runaro said:

You don't have to use several vms, or vpns for botting on private servers, just tunnel the Wow.exe connection thru a socks5. ( create several different called wow applications, so you can choose different socks5 addresses for all of them )

Private servers can't read out your HWID etc. as long you're not using a modified client from them.

That is a lot less safe for sure tho.. :/

16 minutes ago, Runaro said:

That's all a private server can read out from you:

7eunc9n.png

By using a socks5, you're 100% secure.

And you do that by using an extra program like Proxifier for that? That doesn't sound very safe for me. Or is it possible to do it somehow different? With a VPN I can litterally block every communication outside of a vpn so it will _never_ leak my ip. I'm pretty new to this so not very experienced but I also can't really find good sources on how to set up socks5 in a very secure way.

2 minutes ago, Macpod said:

And you do that by using an extra program like Proxifier for that? That doesn't sound very safe for me. Or is it possible to do it somehow different? With a VPN I can litterally block every communication outside of a vpn so it will _never_ leak my ip. I'm pretty new to this so not very experienced but I also can't really find good sources on how to set up socks5 in a very secure way.

Yes, Proxifier is a good example.

The connection will get blocked, if for example the Socks5 server is down.

Just now, Runaro said:

Yes, Proxifier is a good example.

The connection will get blocked, if for example the Socks5 server is down.

And what, if for some odd reason Proxifier crashes? I assume it would leak the ip.

Just now, Macpod said:

And what, if for some odd reason Proxifier crashes? I assume it would leak the ip.

Even if the GUI crashes, it will not happen anything, since the connection goes thru the proxifier network mask that gets created.

Hm... wish they had a payment model for a single private realm session instead of infinite tho. Investing 20$ + buying socks5 when I just got a vpn is kinda dumb. :<

6 minutes ago, Macpod said:

Hm... wish they had a payment model for a single private realm session instead of infinite tho. Investing 20$ + buying socks5 when I just got a vpn is kinda dumb. :<

You still can use the vpn, but only one. :biggrin:

The licensing model of WRobot is totally fine in my opinion and if you want to mass bot with several vpns, then you should contact droidz for a different model. ( that will cost more, then just getting one license and some socks5 addresses )

Well I was considering botting a few WoW's but I'd be also fine with just a single private server once for personal use (flasking is expensive!). The only thing thats really missing in the store is a single private server licence, just like the one for retail.

Anyways, thanks for your input!

• 4 months later...

Hi friends, I wonder if anyone can help me. Two days ago I bought the 20 euro version of Wrobot, to use it on a vanilla private server. I was wondering if I could use it on other IP (my work computer), I already used it at home, with only one wow open. Do I lose my cd key if I use it at my work computer? The bot doesnt work? I didnt quite understand the "unlimited sessions" thing. 

Thanks

One IP with unlimited sessions. If you use it at home you can't use it at work while the home one is running. If you're only using it at work then you have unlimited sessions at your workplace.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2017 at 8:09 PM, Runaro said:

Can someone link a guide or explain how setting up socks5 works?

• 2 weeks later...

And then, If you IP it's bannedfor the server... you should pay for another Subscription?

And if you use proxifier and the socks5 adress is down...  you should pay for another Subscription?

I lost 2 different Socks5 paid in 3 days.  Not even worth atm too many people in lowbie zones and the bot looks way to bottish if someone attacks you and RIP socks5 connection on k3 .  Tried my VPN paid and first they banned 1-2  out of 5 bots running then  after another day banned all on the IP.  This server k3 is real shit house  slow respawns, slow quest object respawns make you look even more bottish and ban if u can get to 50 on this server botting i'll be shocked especially with this many people running around.