Using a proxy

Hello
I tried this bot for vanilla instead of the other two and everything suits. But there is a problem with using a proxy. To run 6 bots on different ip addresses, you have to run 6 relogers, because the path to the warcraft client is specified only in the general settings. Perhaps you could make an indication of this path for each window separately?

20 minutes ago, MausFarm said:

Hello
I tried this bot for vanilla instead of the other two and everything suits. But there is a problem with using a proxy. To run 6 bots on different ip addresses, you have to run 6 relogers, because the path to the warcraft client is specified only in the general settings. Perhaps you could make an indication of this path for each window separately?

Why for every bot a single World of Warcraft folder?

Just copy and paste the Wow.exe and rename it in the World of Warcraft folder for every bot.

47 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Why for every bot a single World of Warcraft folder?

Just copy and paste the Wow.exe and rename it in the World of Warcraft folder for every bot.

That's exactly what I'm doing
But in order to use the reloger, need run a lot of copies of the reloger and in each write different paths to the game clients

11 minutes ago, MausFarm said:

That's exactly what I'm doing
But in order to use the reloger, need run a lot of copies of the reloger and in each write different paths to the game clients

Ah, ye..

I noticed this problem too, my bad for the misunderstanding.

@Droidz Would be a great option, so we can choose for every single account, a different WoW.exe in the relogger.

1 hour ago, Runaro said:

Ah, ye..

I noticed this problem too, my bad for the misunderstanding.

@Droidz Would be a great option, so we can choose for every single account, a different WoW.exe in the relogger.

You can use task type "ChangeWowPath" if you want use different WoW.exe