Summon a friend

Bronson

Hello! Another my question :) probably for the most part addressed to Droidz. Is there a way to summon a friend? I found a function in API http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/SummonFriend but how to use it in quest profile don't know :( As I understand it, it will be a Lua code, but how it correctly to write...

And Droidz, please, can you make such a plugin, which would set the character's name, which would be summoned when using the function call (SummonFriend("name"))? Or any other way possible, most importantly, to be able to summon a friend using the functionality of your bot.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

I have tried to use RunLuaCode > LuaDoString ("SummonFriend("party1")"); but there is clearly something wrong.

In runluacode, put only lua code: 

SummonFriend("party1")

Oh, thank you, Droidz, come to the rescue once again :) 

And another question, is it possible to complement the functionality of the plugin "waitparty" the test detection if Summon Friend is ready (if unavailable then wait for a cooldown) and that when exceeding the distances in x yards used a summon friend function?

Droidz, is it possible add to waitparty plugin function summon of the friend, if the distance is more than x yards, I tried to add this feature in the plugin, but nothing happened :(