Get skinnable mobs

burnii

2 hours ago, burnii said:

Hey, is there a function that returns the number of skinnable mobs around the player?  or sth similar?

int count = ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitHostile().Count(u => u.Type == WoWObjectType.Unit && u.Skinnable && u.GetDistance2D <= 40);

This would return the count of all unit around you in range of 40 yards who are skinnable.

18 hours ago, iMod said:

int count = ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitHostile().Count(u => u.Type == WoWObjectType.Unit && u.Skinnable && u.GetDistance2D <= 40);

This would return the count of all unit around you in range of 40 yards who are skinnable.

Okay, first of all thank you for the answer. 
To test the function I wrote an infinite loop and if there are no more skinnable mobs near the bot he should write sth into the log. I positioned the bot next to some skinnable corpses and started the bot. Seems like he doesnt find any skinnable mobs since he just writes the message over and over again into the log, doesnt matter how many skinnable corpses are next to him :/

32 minutes ago, dragonmase said:

I might be wrong, but maybe because the units are dead and are corpses and so doesn't count has hostile mobs for this function?

Hm could be a reason. Replace it with

ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.Skinnable && u.GetDistance2D <= 40);

If you just want dead units that are skinnable you need to add "&& u.IsDead"
Hope that helps

20 minutes ago, iMod said:

Hm could be a reason. Replace it with

ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Count(u => u.Skinnable && u.GetDistance2D <= 40);

If you just want dead units that are skinnable you need to add "&& u.IsDead"
Hope that helps

Works now, thank you !