DirectX Draw

Mykoplazma

How to draw the circle using method from wManager Radar drawcircle ( I know how to draw a circle on the screen) but I have problem to make it permanent ( wanna make a permanent trail on the map for creating the best gathering route ). So how to make that circle permanent like when the 3d radar is on? ( orange circles and lines ). Is there an easy solution to do that? If I use the method once it will only blink and if I use it in loop after some time wrbot will crash ^^.

3 minutes ago, forerun said:

How to draw the circle using method from wManager Radar drawcircle ( I know how to draw a circle on the screen) but I have problem to make it permanent ( wanna make a permanent trail on the map for creating the best gathering route ). So how to make that circle permanent like when the 3d radar is on? ( orange circles and lines ). Is there an easy solution to do that? If I use the method once it will only blink and if I use it in loop after some time wrbot will crash ^^.

Do you have any exception? Maybe a threading issue? Normaly you need to call the method for each frame (loop)

Tried to use it onevent? like this:

Radar3D.OnDrawEvent += () => 
        {
            Radar3D.DrawCircle(ObjectManager.Me.Position, 10, Color.Red);
        };

Hello,

// remove all landmarks by ID
        wManager.Wow.Forms.UserControlMiniMap.LandmarksMiniMap.Remove("MyCircleId");
        // Add landmarks
        wManager.Wow.Forms.UserControlMiniMap.LandmarksMiniMap.Add(new MiniMapGenerator.LandmarkMiniMap(new Vector3(1, 2, 3), "MyCircleId", Color.Red));
        wManager.Wow.Forms.UserControlMiniMap.LandmarksMiniMap.Add(new MiniMapGenerator.LandmarkMiniMap(new Vector3(1, 2, 3), "MyCircleId", Color.Red));

You don't need to run this code on all frame, by only one time (or when you want to change/add/remove position)