fighting the mobs while gathering

markop

I am using Gatherer on ground mount, and set up the settings accordingly. Everything is good when there are no mobs near the node, but if the bot gets hit from a mob while gathering a herb it dismounts to fightback the mob. Fighting mobs is a waste of time. In the log it says  "[Farming] Player attacked during farming of the node, dismount to start fight before farm. "  I tried to make a plugin and try to use  wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true; to deactivated combat while mounted but it does not work, I guess it is some core code that makes him fight back.

Question to the developer of the bot: could you make any api so we could fix it ourselves by writing a plugin or maybe you could fix it yourself?

Thanks in advance for your answer. Looking forward to staying here for long time.

Tested the same thing on druiid and the  'do not fight mobs back' mechanichs work as intended, except when interupted while gathering, bot does not try again to harvest the node.

Can you implement the same logic to usual mounts?

57 minutes ago, markop said:

Tested the same thing on druiid and the  'do not fight mobs back' mechanichs work as intended, except when interupted while gathering, bot does not try again to harvest the node.

Can you implement the same logic to usual mounts?

i also have a problem with gatherer bot in suramar , the bot dismount / mount ( alot ) , even if the bot is out of combat , he will dismount and mount by himself , do you know how to fix this problem ?