Vashj'ir Swimming while gathering herbs

Shemmer

Greetings, I have been using Wrobot for about a week now and have been enjoying my results. It is a very personalized and slick bot. I have created profiles/fight classes perfect for my needs but I just had one question. On my gathering profile in Vashj'ir I use my druid to swim around and gather herbs in travel form. When my bot moves it seems as though it is very stop/start with short distances in-between(almost looks like I'm Lag moving). You can see the reason why it is doing it because the 'click to move' makes very short and fast click to move locations(about 8 feet in front of my character). Was wondering if there was any way to make it smoother and longer click to moves. Thanks for the help! Everything else has been flawless.

If needed I can upload a video to show what it is doing. It might just be using a druid since the whole zone is underwater and they move quicker than the other classes. I know I can't run in this zone if my movement is like that because it looks very fishy.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Adjusting the distance between points would be great to add to the recording. Currently the only one that gives that option is Follow Path under Quester. For now you could just manually click the record button on and off then move to a further location rinse and repeat. It takes much longer to make but it does look less bottish.

1 hour ago, Shemmer said:

it looks very fishy.

Was that pun intended? Cause I laughed my ass off.

Just throwing that out there, could you edit the xml file and delete waypoints to change distance between points?

3 hours ago, Zan said:

I know exactly what you're talking about. Adjusting the distance between points would be great to add to the recording. Currently the only one that gives that option is Follow Path under Quester. For now you could just manually click the record button on and off then move to a further location rinse and repeat. It takes much longer to make but it does look less bottish.

create your waypoints via quester and copy them into your gatheringprofile

easypeasy

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:07 PM, Zan said:

Thank you a bunch, appreciate the help!

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, molotox said:

Was that pun intended? Cause I laughed my ass off.

Just throwing that out there, could you edit the xml file and delete waypoints to change distance between points?

No pun intended but I see it now haha!