Pre-sale questions

KissWood

Hello fellow botters!

Something about me, I've been botting since glider days, and around 5 years of suicide botting and for amusing purposes with HB, always with my own selfmade profiles. Been banned here an there, but always came back, since HB is getting constant bans and they changed their selling behavior, and cancelled all our product keys, due the recent lawsuits and whatnot... I'm forced to change bot, and was wondering if this bot could satisfy my needs.

So far thanks to the last summer camp in 2016 I've could try it and was very pleased with the product, but had some key features that I thought were lacking (don't remember which ones but I remember the emotion, yay I know I am an awful human being XD)...

Will this bot allow me to:

Level characters from 1 to lvl 100? (if possible without paying private profiles)

Farm between zones?, lets say... farm in stonecore then hearth and go to pandaria and farm in kunlai summit

There's some kind of relogger? ie: Log in at 10am, farm 2 hours in this zone, then logout and disconnect.

Run dungeons over and over then go to mail and send items.

How safe is compared to hb or other bots, has any kind of tripwire protection?

And what would you say is the most common reason some people are getting banned with this bot? botting stupidly (running bgs, farming 24 hour straight in one zone...), or blizzard detection?

And my most important concern... are vash'jir and tol barad, mapped? (hb did have those zones in their early builds of cataclysm but for some reason they fucked up and didn't want to spend resources on fixing it...)

Thanks for reading me, and I apologize if this is not the right place to open this thread.

Cheers,

EDIT: Thanks for the responses, finally decided to buy and give it a try, hope i dont get rekt soon :D

Level characters from 1 to lvl 100?  there are some free grinding profiles for that, but grinding will take a lot of time as you know. quest profiles are not free.

Farm between zones?  yes

There's some king of relogger?  yes

Run dungeons over and over then go to mail and send items? yes

How safe is compared to hb or other bots, has any kind of tripwire protection? compared to other bots it was more safe in the past but no one can tell you what the future looks like

And what would you say is the most common reason some people are getting banned with this bot?  yes, stupidity and player reports.

And my most important concern... are vash'jir and tol barad, mapped?  i dont know