How to Video

Droidz

Before all, you need to install:
- Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=24872
- Visual C++ 2012 (VSU1\vcredist_x86.exe 6.3 MB): http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30679

Running wow in 32 bit

Download and Install WRobot

Basic Settings

Grinder - Use and Create Profile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bak7iR0Ewo4 

Download and Install Profile and Fight Class

How to Add/Use Mailbox option:

Edited by Droidz

if mostly mods are releasing profiles and paths, we should really start using dropbox or an ftp and the autoinstaller from package manager.  It would solve extracting everything to the right directory.

If you have time for create others video not problem for me if you want help me to complete video collection.

And yes I'll add possibility to use package on website download section (normaly the file uploaded on download section don't change url).

• 1 year later...

If you make tutorials please use voice, Watching the screen with no explanations while its occurring kind of makes it uneasy watching lol. I am going to go through and make

some tutorial videos of fight class creation and what not, But voice helps alot.. jmo.

*I understand the Multilingual things, So i will go ahead And maybe recreate some of your tutorials with english background, If we wanted to get recreations going for different language backgrounds that might be a good idea, Then everyone knows something.. lol

If you make tutorials please use voice, Watching the screen with no explanations while its occurring kind of makes it uneasy watching lol. I am going to go through and make

some tutorial videos of fight class creation and what not, But voice helps alot.. jmo.

*I understand the Multilingual things, So i will go ahead And maybe recreate some of your tutorials with english background, If we wanted to get recreations going for different language backgrounds that might be a good idea, Then everyone knows something.. lol

There are no voice for multilingual support (and my english is not very good ^^).

There are no voice for multilingual support (and my english is not very good ^^).

Haha okay, i will go through your videos and make some exactly as your just with * English Voice,

If anyone wanted to make some in Deutch / French / Any other language we have roaming around this bot and forum that would maybe be a cool idea.

• 1 month later...

en francais svp car j arrive pas a utilisez ce bot

Bonjour,

Il n'y a pas de voix dans les videos elles sont multilangues.

Vous pouvez trouver le forum Français ici.

Egalement le guide d'utilisateur (qui est probablement le guide le plus complet et disponible uniquement en Français pour le moment).

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to make my own gathering profile that include a mail box but your video seems out of date. and doesn't help with trying to make a profile that includes a mail box so that the bot can  mail the ore when bags are full.  if you could make a new video that has the new version and has more details for noobs like me I would appreciate it !

I have been trying to make my own gathering profile that include a mail box but your video seems out of date. and doesn't help with trying to make a profile that includes a mail box so that the bot can  mail the ore when bags are full.  if you could make a new video that has the new version and has more details for noobs like me I would appreciate it !

Hello,

It is same way with new interface, just go to "Npc" tab to add mailbox.

• 4 months later...
  • Droidz unpinned this topic