!!Read Me Before Posting!!

Shadow

Due to an overwhelming amount of requests, we now have a separate forum for requesting and releasing WRobot Profiles.

This forum is for profiles only, all feature requests belong in the bug tracker under suggestions.

A few guidelines, first and for most, this forum is both for requests, and releases, so if you have a request, we ask that you start off with the topic title of REQUEST, in caps and [], after that add the product you are asking for a file for, followed by the levels it runs in [], then the area, whether it has repair/vender or not, and what faction. Example:

[REQUEST][GRINDER][10-16] Northern Barrons -Vender/Repair - Horde

Once your request has been processed and uploaded, a mod will change your topic title to remove the [REQUEST] tag. Should you be requesting a reputation grind, your title would look as such.

[REQUEST][GRINDER]Ravenholdt Reputation - Both

Simply add the Faction title and word reputation, most reps can be ground by both horde and alliance, with some exceptions. Obviously if a Vender/Repair npc is to be included then the profile will be faction specific.

Inside the actual thread please be as descriptive as possible. Add a ScreenShot to the starting location or circle the grinding location on the map, list the villages that are near by, etc if you can. And please please please, list whether you have tested these profiles or not, and whether you converted them from another bot. While it is not specifically against any rules to post converted profiles (after all we do have a product to do just that) We ask that you cite the original author, original bot, and link to the original thread as well, so other users can see where the profile came from.

I will say this once, and once only. ANY MEMBER CAUGHT CONVERTING A PROFILE AND RELEASING IT AS THEIR OWN WILL RECEIVE WARNING POINTS, WHICH COULD RESULT IN BEING BANNED.

Again, that doesnt mean you cant release them, just make sure to post according to our guidelines, and follow the rules.

When linking to the actual download, we again ask that you submit the file to the downloads section, then link to it from your post. PLEASE do not use dropbox or file sharing websites, links go down, bandwidth runs out, lots of problems associated to these. IF... you KNOW you are going to be doing multiple changes in a short period of time, you may use dropbox and dropbox only for hosting temp versions. Im not going to run around counting days, but when you feel your profile is 'final' or ready to be released, please upload it to the website. If I notice anything on outside hosting, for a prolonged amount of time, myself or another mod will upload it to the website, we can change the permissions to give the original author credit. NO ONE else is permitted to do this, and we ask that you report any broken files to mods as well.

If a profile does not work as described, or something is not working for you specifically, do not report the file, or submit it to a mod... Post in the author's thread, describe your problem, and submit a screenshot if at all possible. I do not sanction, but i recommend the service tinypic.com for hosting images. It is the original authors responsibility to fix any problems with the profile, if the author comes across a bug, or something that goes wrong consistantly, then the author, and only the author can petition a mod for help. This forum is for users to submit releases :)

I will also say that CreativeXtent plays Alliance and I, Twizt3dkitty, play Horde. So aside the community, if you need specific help you can ask either one of us.

A Final note, I realize this was never said before, but please upload all profiles in a Zip file, doesnt matter if you prefer winzip, winrar, or whatever, but please make sure its in a zip format.  This is to allow our auto installer to function.  Instructions for implementing this into your profiles can be found here.