About This File
World of Warcraft (Vanilla) leveling profiles:
- new version uploaded (download on sellfy), making it much more afk friendly!
- Unfortunately other people have started to sell my profiles - (so updates won't be added before some kind of security)
- The profiles are still in Alpha
- Created for Vanilla version 1.12.1 ! (Use it on TBC / WOTLK at your own risk - specific profiles for these expansions will be released later this year)
- I have focused on doing as many quests as possible (following Jonas Vanilla guide) * Read the spoiler
This is really hard for the bot to do ! - therefore within long ill create an extra profile, where grind is added to keep you 2 levels above the zone + water, grouped mobs & Elite mob quests will be removed - for people that don't want to help out the bot on the go.
Expected release date 1 July 2017 for the more "afk frindly profile"
- The profiles only support new Chars (chances are it will need a lot of pre-quests, and therefore run really bad, if you don't use it from level 1.)
Press the "reveal hidden content"
The full horde and alliance profile:
Horde & Alliance 1-60
The Horde profiles: The Alliance profiles:
Horde 1-40 Alliance 1-40
10 Euro 10 Euro
Horde 40-60 Alliance 40-60
20 Euro 20 Euro
"The Full Horde pack" 1-60 "The Full Alliance pack" 1-60"
30 Euro 30 Euro
Setup guide - Read me before you start the profiles !:
Press the "reveal hidden content"
First of all I want to thank you for using me profiles !, So far they are still in alpha - meaning it will need some help on the way, but all the questes are tested and should work, please report any stuck/error/bugs in the profile, on the discord server.
Inside World of warcraft:
DISABLE ALL ADDONS - You don't need it for botting, and it might mean trouble for the profiles !
You will need some plugins to Wrobot to make the profile run "smoother" - add them in the plugin folder in wrobot
Beta scroll user:
* TBC version can be found here https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1204-tbc-train-level/
There is also a paid plugin that will Equip "best possible gear" that i highly recommend to use aswell
* TBC version can be found here: https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1185-paid-iequip-tbc-autoequip-plugin/
Stopping the bot from doing something (Pick-up / pulse or Turn-in):
Go to Product Settings -> click on Profile settings(Enable/disable quests/steps) -> pick the part you don't want the bot to do, like pick-up a quest and just unmark it.
Manually mark a quest complete (Only used if you turned it in manually, without the bot running):
Go to Product Settings -> click on Profile settings -> edit list of finished quest -> add your quest id (and make sure there are no spaces or anything, and close the window again, and start the bot again)
Go to General Settings -> Enter advanced settings... -> Food/Drink -> and inset you desired food/drinks for you toon !
The future plan for the profiles:
Upcoming (so stay tuned):
Clean up + adding stuff like flightpaths, HS, Boat/zeppelins and so on
Remember this is a huge project, and it takes time to complete each mark, so be patient.
I have stopped making refunds from people buying a file for the wrong version of the game !
Almost on a daily basis someone bought it and though it was for retail/other versions of the game, so read the description before you buy please.
And as i can't remove your axx from the selly, all sales are now final!
Happy old school WoW end game experience!!
Direct link: https://discord.gg/5cVQhPQ
Find my other work here:
What's New in Version 1.0.8 See changelog
Been cleaning up the profiles.
1-30 should run pretty smooth now
(it still have a few navigation problems, but they are slowly sorted out)
Report this file