Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

1 Screenshot




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 16.8.2017 at 11:24 PM, hootie12345 said:

It shifts out of cat form while fighting to cast regrowth.  Any way to fix that?

Put there condition cat from has to be enabled for it to cast that heal.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, phem0r said:

@camelot10 Anyway to resolve the constant casting of Regrowth?

yes. i will fix this. since release of 7.3 got busy and didnt played on feral.

p.s. btw forum have "edit" option, in case if you want to edit or add something

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2017 at 2:13 AM, camelot10 said:

yes. i will fix this. since release of 7.3 got busy and didnt played on feral.

p.s. btw forum have "edit" option, in case if you want to edit or add something

Hey, did you have a chance to update this for 7.3?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phem0r said:

Hey, did you have a chance to update this for 7.3?

hi, i tested it in 7.3 = its not perfect but works fine for me. maybe something not fitter with our plugins/settings in wrobot. can you give me more detailed information whats need to tune in rotation

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, camelot10 said:

hi, i tested it in 7.3 = its not perfect but works fine for me. maybe something not fitter with our plugins/settings in wrobot. can you give me more detailed information whats need to tune in rotation

The only issue i experienced was the constant spamming of Regrowth. I'll test again and send a log

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

using your aszuna profile, on the brink quest, it just wants to prowl instead of channelling

Great work im waiting on your stormheim profile :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gash said:

using your aszuna profile, on the brink quest, it just wants to prowl instead of channelling

Great work im waiting on your stormheim profile :)

i will update fightclass for this soon

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...