About This File
Server Hoppper can hop across Realms using the plugin (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop). Server Hopper's purpose is to allow the player to farm materials or enemies much more efficiently. It does this by scanning for enemies and or Farming Nodes within a user defined range (Plugin Settings). It also allows for the Skinning Profession to set a maximum 'stay in party' time before leaving the group to jump to a different realm.
About this File:
Server Hoppper can hop across Realms using the plugin (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop). Server Hopper's purpose is to allow the player to farm Gold materials or enemies much more efficiently. It does this by scanning for enemies and or Farming Nodes within a user defined range (Plugin Settings). It also allows for the Skinning Profession to set a maximum 'stay in party' time before leaving the group to jump to a different realm. It also allows for users to implement Server Hops within their gathering profiles. See below for instructions on how to Farm gold and find enemies faster!
This plugin requires this plugin to be functional: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop
I have tested Server Hopper on the below game versions.
- Legion (Retail)
I have not tested all versions of the game. If you would like to test the plugin on a version of the game that I have not tested listed above, message me and I'll give you a free copy!
Adding Realm Hops in Gathering Profiles:
Server Hopper allows for Realm hopping to be added/integrated into your gathering profiles. It does this by watching for your character going into/leaving /dnd . To have your character go into DND (and hop realms on demand) add the below line into your gatherer profile (look at screenshot for exact placement).
- Open WRobot
- Set Product to Gatherer
- Select Product Settings Tab
- Click Profile Creator button
- Open an Existing Gathering Profile (Open button)
- Select Profile
- Select Line that you want to add Server Hop Command To.
Paste below line into Action Column
- C#: wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/dnd")
- Click Save. Give it a name.
- Close Profile Creator.
- On Product Settings Tab, Select Gathering Profile that was created.
Screenshot of Settings:
- Time before leaving party: This is the minimum time the player will stay on the current realm before searching for a new realm. Currently the plugin is configured to stay, UNLESS all members of the group leave. If requested, I may change this so that it always stays in the group (or make it a configurable setting at least).
- Enable Logging: Enabling this will force [Server Hopper] to have more verbose log. This is useful when troubleshooting, or you just like to see what it's doing :)
- Force Hop Only Mode: This mode allows for this plugin to run while waiting only for commands to Server Hop. This means that Server Hops can be placed inside of gathering profiles.
- Force Hop Check Conditions: If this is set to false, then Force Hop will always hop to next realm when triggered. It will not check other Plugin settings (Node Settings,PvE Enemy Settings,etc).
- Server Hop Keybind: A key must be defined for ServerHopper to use in order to engage the serverhop addon. Use a keybind that is not already being used.
- Check for Nodes Before Hopping: Enable this setting if you want the bot to stay in the group for as long as it can detect gatherable materials (ore/herbs/etc).
- Check for Specific Node: Enable this setting in conjuction with the 'Check for Nodes Before Hopping' if you wish to check for a particular node. For example, if you want the bot to only search for Peacebloom, enable this setting.
- Check for Specific Node Name: Place specific node names in this setting. Seperate names with Commas. For Example: Peacebloom,Copper Ore,Fel Lotus
- Node Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available nodes.
PvE Enemy Loot Settings:
- Check for Loot: Enable this setting if you want the bot to completely finish looting before hopping realms. This includes Skinning.
- Loot Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available lootable enemies.
PvE Enemy Settings:
- Check for Enemies Before Hopping: Enable this setting if you want the bot to stay on the realm for as long as it can detect enemies.
- Check for Specific Enemies: Enable this setting in conjuction with the 'Check for Enemies Before Hopping' if you wish to check for a particular Enemy (For example: a Rare Spawn Enemy)
- Check for Specific Enemy Name: Place specific Enemy names in this setting. Seperate names with Commas. For Example: Elder Stranglethorn Tiger,Stranglethorn Tiger
- Node Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available Enemies.
Other Player Settings
- Leave Party on Specific Players: Enabling this setting tells ServerHopper that you want to leave the group if a specific player is already in the group. This is useful for people who are botting on multiple accounts and do not want to run into their own accounts.
- Check for Specific Player Name: Place specific Players names in this setting. If you want to avoid specific players who are on a different realm, you must include the realm name in the player name. Separate names with Commas. For Example: Player1,Player2-RealmName,Player3
Please leave a comment or message me directly if you would like more features implemented into Server Hopper! Issues? Please leave a comment with details and I will fix it ASAP.
The below profiles are tested and are known to run well with Server Hopper. Credits go to @createdby for creating great profiles.
My Other Plugins:
RoboAlert: Play Alerts/Emails/Sounds on Events to help against getting Banned.
AutoIgnore: Ignore any character not in your friends list or guild.
.In accordance to the rules, I am required to state that I am not associated with WRobot company. I am not associated with the WRobot Company - Avvi
What's New in Version 1.0552 See changelog
- (1.01) The plugin will now check for lootable items/elites/nodes/etc before attempting to realm hop even when not in a group (as suggested by @dragonmase) !
(1.02) Force Realm Hop has been implemented.
Assuming that all criteria for leaving is met (No Mobs/No Nodes/not looting etc), the bot will leave the realm.
It will continue to try until it leaves the realm.
(1.021) Code refactoring. Maybe some performance improvements.
(1.03) Force Hop Only Mode Implemented. Place Hops within your Gatherer Profiles to trigger the Plugin to Hop Realms! This mode will still Node/Enemy/Looting settings when trying to Leave Current Realm and Hop.
(1.04) Forced Realm Hops can now ignore Plugin Settings when new Setting called "Force Hop Check Conditions" is set to false.
(1.041) Check for valid nodes implemented.
(1.05) Can now leave group if Specific Player(s) is in group (as suggested by @Jeromaiine) !
New user defined keybind for WRobot to use to initiate ServerHopper. This was 'J' by default before, but if a user had that defined already, then serverhoppper would not work.
(1.051) Fixes for 1.05.
User Define Keybind was still using default key.
Leaving group on Specific Players should be fixed for all users now. There was an issue with .GetParty() API offered by WRobot. Workaround has been implemented.
(1.052) Fix for Force Hop not always working on first try.
Only English client Force Hops were working. This has been fixed for all clients.
(1.053) Another attempt at fixing 'dead'/tapped nodes (Empyrium deposits).
(1.054) Fix for Server Hopper stop working for some users.
(1.0551) This release fixes re-merges some of the fixes I put in place. A user reported that Hops stopped working in 1.055, so I removed everything from 1.052 to 1.055.
(1.0552) Re-added fixes for part of 1.052, 1.053, and 1.054.
'Fix for Force Hop not always working on first try' from 1.052 caused some issues, so I have removed it for now.