About This File
Server Hoppper can hop across Realms using the plugin (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop). Server Hopper's purpose is to allow the player to farm materials or enemies much more efficiently. It does this by scanning for enemies and or Farming Nodes within a user defined range (Plugin Settings). It also allows for the Skinning Profession to set a maximum 'stay in party' time before leaving the group to jump to a different realm.
About this File:
Server Hoppper can hop across Realms using the plugin (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop). Server Hopper's purpose is to allow the player to farm Gold materials or enemies much more efficiently. It does this by scanning for enemies and or Farming Nodes within a user defined range (Plugin Settings). It also allows for the Skinning Profession to set a maximum 'stay in party' time before leaving the group to jump to a different realm. It also allows for users to implement Server Hops within their gathering profiles. See below for instructions on how to Farm gold and find enemies faster!
This plugin requires this plugin to be functional: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop
I have tested Server Hopper on the below game versions.
- Legion (7.3)
Disclaimer: Purchasing this plugin means that you understand the risk of blizzard changing realm-hopping / breaking the Server Hop addon. If that were to occur in the future you will not receive a refund. This plugin is only guaranteed to work with how Realm hopping currently works in game (as of version 7.3.0).
Comparison of Gather Profile with and without Server Hopper Enabled:
(Twice as many nodes gathered with ServerHopper Plugin)
Adding Extra Realm Hops in Gathering Profiles:
(THIS IS OPTIONAL. BY DEFAULT SERVER HOPPER WILL HOP EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE FORCE HOPS IN YOUR PROFILES.)
Server Hopper allows for Realm hopping to be added/integrated into your gathering profiles. It does this by watching for your character going into/leaving /dnd . To have your character go into DND (and hop realms on demand) add the below line into your gatherer profile (look at screenshot for exact placement).
- Open WRobot
- Set Product to Gatherer
- Select Product Settings Tab
- Click Profile Creator button
- Open an Existing Gathering Profile (Open button)
- Select Profile
- Select Line that you want to add Server Hop Command To.
Paste below line into Action Column
- C#: wManager.Wow.Helpers.Lua.RunMacroText("/dnd")
- Click Save. Give it a name.
- Close Profile Creator.
- On Product Settings Tab, Select Gathering Profile that was created.
Screenshot of Settings:
- Minimum Time before Hopping: This is the minimum time the player will stay on the current realm before searching for a new realm. The Plugin will not attempt to leave the group until after this timer has been met.
- Maximum Time before Hopping: This is the maximum time the player will stay on the current realm. If this time is exceeded, then plugin will force leave the party. To disable this setting, set this value to 0.
- Enable Logging: Enabling this will force [Server Hopper] to have more verbose log. This is useful when troubleshooting, or you just like to see what it's doing :)
- Force Hop Only Mode: This mode allows for this plugin to run while waiting only for commands to Server Hop. This means that Server Hops can be placed inside of gathering profiles.
- Force Hop Check Conditions: If this is set to false, then Force Hop will always hop to next realm when triggered. It will not check other Plugin settings (Node Settings,PvE Enemy Settings,etc).
- Server Hop Keybind: A key must be defined for ServerHopper to use in order to engage the serverhop addon. Use a keybind that is not already being used.
- Check for Nodes Before Hopping: Enable this setting if you want the bot to stay in the group for as long as it can detect gatherable materials (ore/herbs/etc).
- Check for Specific Node: Enable this setting in conjuction with the 'Check for Nodes Before Hopping' if you wish to check for a particular node. For example, if you want the bot to only search for Peacebloom, enable this setting.
- Check for Specific Node Name: Place specific node names in this setting. Seperate names with Commas. For Example: Peacebloom,Copper Ore,Fel Lotus
- Node Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available nodes.
PvE Enemy Loot Settings:
- Check for Loot: Enable this setting if you want the bot to completely finish looting before hopping realms. This includes Skinning.
- Loot Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available lootable enemies.
PvE Enemy Settings:
- Check for Enemies Before Hopping: Enable this setting if you want the bot to stay on the realm for as long as it can detect enemies.
- Check for Specific Enemies: Enable this setting in conjuction with the 'Check for Enemies Before Hopping' if you wish to check for a particular Enemy (For example: a Rare Spawn Enemy)
- Check for Specific Enemy Name: Place specific Enemy names in this setting. Seperate names with Commas. For Example: Elder Stranglethorn Tiger,Stranglethorn Tiger
- Node Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available Enemies.
Other Player Settings
- Leave Party on Specific Players: Enabling this setting tells ServerHopper that you want to leave the group if a specific player is already in the group. This is useful for people who are botting on multiple accounts and do not want to run into their own accounts.
- Check for Specific Player Name: Place specific Players names in this setting. If you want to avoid specific players who are on a different realm, you must include the realm name in the player name. Separate names with Commas. For Example: Player1,Player2-RealmName,Player3
Please leave a comment or message me directly if you would like more features implemented into Server Hopper! Issues? Please leave a comment with details and I will fix it ASAP.
The below profiles are tested and are known to run well with Server Hopper. Credits go to @createdby for creating great profiles.
My Other Plugins:
RoboXecute: Two way communication and other in-game actions into WoW from discord.
RoboAlert: Play Alerts/Emails/Phone Notifications/Sounds on Events to help against getting Banned.
AutoIgnore: Ignore any character not in your friends list or guild.
.In accordance to the rules, I am required to state that I am not associated with WRobot company. I am not associated with the WRobot Company - Avvi
What's New in Version 1.0622 See changelog
- (1.01) The plugin will now check for lootable items/elites/nodes/etc before attempting to realm hop even when not in a group (as suggested by @dragonmase) !
(1.02) Force Realm Hop has been implemented.
Assuming that all criteria for leaving is met (No Mobs/No Nodes/not looting etc), the bot will leave the realm.
It will continue to try until it leaves the realm.
(1.021) Code refactoring. Maybe some performance improvements.
(1.03) Force Hop Only Mode Implemented. Place Hops within your Gatherer Profiles to trigger the Plugin to Hop Realms! This mode will still Node/Enemy/Looting settings when trying to Leave Current Realm and Hop.
(1.04) Forced Realm Hops can now ignore Plugin Settings when new Setting called "Force Hop Check Conditions" is set to false.
(1.041) Check for valid nodes implemented.
(1.05 - 1.0554) Bug Fixes and new features
Can now leave group if Specific Player(s) is in group (as suggested by @Jeromaiine)
New user defined keybind for WRobot to use to initiate ServerHopper. This was 'J' by default before, but if a user had that defined already, then serverhoppper would not work.
Leaving group on Specific Players should be fixed for all users now. There was an issue with .GetParty() API offered by WRobot. Workaround has been implemented
Only English client Force Hops were working. This has been fixed for all clients.
Fixing 'dead'/tapped nodes (Empyrium deposits).
(1.0553) Loot-ables Scan will ignore blacklisted/glitched dead mobs.
(1.0554) Loot Scan will now consider whether Ninja Mode is turned on or off in WRobot settings when scanning for available nodes.
(1.0600) Maximum Time Before Hopping Added.
Maximum Time Before Hopping: If configured, this setting will now force leave the group after a set amount of time (as suggested by @dragonmase)!
(1.0610) Fixed an issue where Server Hopper stopped working after receiving error: "Interface action failed because of AddOn"
(1.0615) Maximum Time Before Hopping will now trigger a hop even when on 'Home' Realm
(1.0620) Some fixes regarding Server Hopper Macro being generated more than 18 times, also resulting in "Interface action failed because of AddOn" error.
(1.0621) Minor fix version for 1.0620 for error: Index was out of range would occur if user did not have any existing Global Macros.
(1.0622) Fix for Force Hop Only Mode not always accepting group invite.