About This File
Hey wRobot Community,
all in one Quester File, with all 3 starting zones, active Support, very Big routes to avoid possible bot-trains and alot of zone switching.
The demo contains all starting Zones up to level 9. Just start a fresh bot with it. It will detect the race of the bot and start acordingly.
Bambo's Vanilla Grinder - Alliance - 1 to 60
- Level 1 to 60 support for Vanilla!
- Automated Updates! The Profile updates itself on every start.
- Fresh Routes! Not many bots have seen them yet 🙂
- Automated Buying of low level weapons & armor
- Buyer-Exclusive Discord for help and fast updates
- All 3 Starting Zones included (just start the profile)
- All in one Quester Profile - Easy to handle!
- Alot of area switching to not stay in the same area too long
- Very Big Routes to avoid Bot Trains as much as possible
- Your Bot will make sure to get important Flightpaths!
- Reworking the Hearthstone-Behavior (making it compatible with "HSToTown" Plugin)
- Adding Simple Class Quests (Warlock etc.)
- [Paid]This Plugin offers so many features that I will not list them here. Must have. Human Master Plugin by Matenia
- [Paid] A solid Fightclass that is able to handle 2 mobs or more. e.g. Ordush's BM Hunter for Vanilla
- [FREE] Using the Plugin "WhatsGoingOn"! My profile is documented. WhatsGoingOn Plugin by Matenia
- [FREE] Use my Discord for Bug Reports, I will fix them as soon as possible. (Link in the Purchase E-Mail)
How to Install:
- Buy the Profile & Wait for the Email!
- Download the Profile from the Email.
- Note down the ORDER ID! (At the top of the Purchase E-Mail)
- Start the Profile with your Bot (As a Quester File!!!)
- Enter the Order ID in the popup window and press enter to authenticate your product.
- Close the popup window with the Order ID before the error appears.
Disclaimer: I am not associated with the wRobot company in any way!
What's New in Version 1.1.3 See changelog
- Removed Duskwood and switched back to Wetlands
- Due to vendoring problems, I try a new approach. From now on, bots will only use npcs from my profile and not the database. (Not for HMP users!)
- Added Runcodes to adjust the search radius of the bots while grinding. Accordingly set up to the level brackets.
- Blasted Lands vendoring HMP problem fixed due to Schaka lowering the level requirement
- Added Blacklist Spot in Hinterlands (Altar)
- Added Blacklist Spots in Elwyyn in the River to stop the bot from pathing through high level mobs in Duskwood
- Added Priest Trainer in Goldshire
- Removed a bug that lead to problems with Deeprun Tram at level 27