About This File
Micam's Vanilla 1-60 Alliance Grinder
About This File
Here is my private profiles to level from 1 to 60 almost 100% afk. It has been tested and used for my personal use for many months before releasing it to public. The average played time to hit 60 is 13-15 days. The profiles are designed for Vanilla but they are compatible with TBC/WOTLK.
- Only 1 profile to launch and all is automatically detected
- All 3 starting zones (dwarf/gnome, NightElf and Human) supported based on race detection
- Continent change supported (Menethil - Auberdine using ship)
- Launch it anywhere, the profile will automatically switch continent if needed and zone to go on the right place
- Switching zone every 4 level in average
- Zones have been carefully chosen to use neutral mob in early level as long as possible, making it easier to start a new character
- Zones have been carefully chosen to use fresh area to avoid the bot train and ban as much as possible
- Zones have been carefully chosen to avoid Horde as much as possible
- I provide my personal blacklist file to help you with bad pathing and bad npc
You can disable Class Quests if you don't want to do them by selecting "Class Quest : false" first time you launch the profile for a character or by manually editing your settings file (MicamQuesterAuthSettings-[Characther_Name]..xml in \Settings) and change the value by true/false.
I strongly recommand to enable class quests only if you use HMP and have a good fightclass.
- Warlock Imp (lvl 6)
- Warlock Voidwalker (lvl 12)
- Warlock Succubus (lvl 32)
- Warlock Felhunter (lvl 36)
- Warlock 60% mount Felsteed (lvl 40)
- More soon™
- [Paid] Human Master Plugin - must have, so many things mandatory in it
- [Free] Auto Decline - leave me alone !
- [Free] Combat Looter - make your character more human
- [Free] SpellToActionBar - Every new spell is placed to your action bars
- [Free] HighestSpellRank - Every spells is upgraded to his highest rank in your action bars
- [Free] WhatsGoingOn - showing bot actions in wow
- Buy the Profile on rocketr.
- Note the Order ID at the top of the email.
- Download the archive from the link in the email.
- Extract the archive in \Profiles\Quester in your wrobot folder.
- Start the 01-60_Alliance.xml Profile in \Profiles\Quester\++Micam_Profiles++ using Quester product.
- First time you launch it for a character, you will have a popup window to enter your Order ID.
- If you make more than 30 secondes to enter Order ID, bot will close and you will have to delete MicamQuesterAuthSettings-[Characther_Name]..xml in \Settings to be able to enter it again.
- You can take all my blacklist values in BlackList.xml and copy them in your own \Data\BlackList.xml
Discord : https://discord.gg/pnZzamg
i am not associated with the wRobot company in any way.
What's New in Version 1.0.6 See changelog
- Update for TBC/WOTLK compatibility