About This File
Updated @FNV316's plugin to accommodate Vanilla Horde flight paths; original plugin found below – major credit to original author for an awesome plugin:
- Completely overrides WRobot's native taxi (flight) system
- Takes flight paths when destination is > 1000 yards away (default)
- Discovers previously undiscovered flight paths when within 50 yards (default) of new flight master
- Automatically update available flights paths of a character whenever the taxi map is opened
- Stops bot if repeatedly stuck at the gate between Loch Modan and Searing Gorge
How it works:
The plugin calculates the travel distance between your character's position and his/her destination; if the travel path is > 1000 yards (default), the plugin searches the flight master database for a shorter path – if a shorter path utilizing flight masters is found, then plugin will take said flight.
Only set flight paths to true if you know for certain that they are available to your character; if set to true and the flight path is not known, the plugin will still attempt to fly.
What's New in Version 1.0.4 See changelog
- Updated version string to reflect v1.0.4