About This File
EDIT - 02/23/2019: This plugin will be removed at the end of the month, 2/28/2019, as both Alliance and Horde flight functionality have been added to the WTrainer plugin located HERE.
Any users who have downloaded this plugin prior to 03/01/2019 (must show in download list), and would like to purchase WTrainer, please contact me via the WRobot forums for a $1.00 discount code.
Updated @FNV316's plugin to accommodate Vanilla Horde flight paths; original plugin found below – major credit to original author for an awesome plugin:
- Completely overrides WRobot's native taxi (flight) system
- Takes flight paths when destination is > 1000 yards away (default)
- Discovers previously undiscovered flight paths when within 50 yards (default) of new flight master
- Automatically update available flights paths of a character whenever the taxi map is opened
- Stops bot if repeatedly stuck at the gate between Loch Modan and Searing Gorge
- Avoids flight paths located in high-level zones
How it works:
The plugin calculates the travel distance between your character's position and his/her destination; if the travel path is > 1000 yards (default), the plugin searches the flight master database for a shorter path – if a shorter path utilizing flight masters is found, then plugin will take said flight.
Only set flight paths to true if you know for certain that they are available to your character; if set to true and the flight path is not known, the plugin will still attempt to fly.
What's New in Version 0.0.0
- Flight functionality moved to WTrainer plugin HERE