About This File
**No refunds – you are purchasing a digital copy of a product
Disclaimer: I, the owner and creator of this product, am not associated with the WRobot company.
WTrainer is a Vanilla WRobot plugin that automatically travels to the nearest class trainer on level up (will take taxi), automatically trains talents, and overrides WRobot's native taxi (flight) system.
– Trainer (spells) – automatically travels to nearest class trainer on level up (will take taxi)
- Users can define training frequency, e.g., every 2 levels, 4 levels, etc.
- Users can blacklist levels, i.e., do not visit trainer at level 10, 14, 22, etc.
- Users can define the trainer cities they wish to visit, e.g., Orgrimmar, Camp Mojache, Grom'gol, Thunder Bluff, etc.
- Plugin will only travel to trainers on characters' current continent
- Low-level characters will only travel to trainers in starting zones
– Talents – automatically assigns talents based on builds copied from https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-talents/
– Flights (taxi) – overrides WRobot's native taxi system
- Takes flight paths when destination is > 1000 yards away (default)
- Discovers previously undiscovered flight paths when within 50 yards (default) of new flight master
- Automatically updates available flight paths of a character whenever the taxi map is opened
- Users can enable and customize the ability to avoid flight paths located in high-level zones
How it works:
a. Trainer (spells):
The plugin continuously monitors for level ups; once a level up has been identified, the plugin interrupts the bot's current movements and begins travelling to the nearest class trainer to learn new spells – if the bot is stopped (not paused) during its travel to trainer, the travel to trainer phase is cancelled and will not be triggered again until the next applicable level up occurs.
The plugin uses an internal database to identify the nearest class trainer; the plugin will fly to the nearest class trainer if necessary.
The plugin will only travel to trainer locations that are set to true within the plugin's settings: 05 – Alliance Trainers & 06 – Horde Trainers
The plugin continuously monitors for available talent points; once available talent points are identified, the plugin will assign talents based on the Talent strings plugin setting. Talent strings are generated by visiting https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-talents/ and creating a build; once a build has been created, the below portion of the site's URL is copied and pasted into the Talent strings plugin setting:
The plugin will always learn the left talent tree first, and will assign talent points from left to right – multiple talent strings may be used to better control the order in which talents are assigned.
During movement, the plugin calculates the travel distance between the character's position and his/her destination; if the travel path is > 1000 yards (default), the plugin searches its internal flight master database for a shorter path – if a shorter path utilizing flight masters is found, then plugin will take said flight.
Flight paths should only be set to true within the plugin's settings if they are available to a character; if a flight path is set to true, but it is not known, the plugin will still attempt to fly.
What's New in Version 1.1.2 See changelog
- Fixed issue causing bot to attempt to path from Mulgore to Desolace when Shadowprey flight path was not known
- Improved interaction handling of non-trainer NPC's
- Removed old version (v1.0.8) of plugin from downloads